I don't think that it is Worth waiting for something officially specific regarding the Company of Misery (even if, with the current rate of new formations appearances, who knows ?).
I have just read the known background of the Company of Misery : they are not related to a specific Chaos god, but the gene-seed degradation and the acidic swamps in which they have finally been turned could both bear the mark of Nurgle.
This path could link to something like (waiting for a likely future "Nurgle Daemonkin" codex) :
- A Chaos warband lead by a Lord, Sorcerer or Daemon Prince with the Mark of Nurgle (standard CSM codex, or Crimson Slaughter, depending on the units that you like), allied to a (principally) Nurgle Daemons detachment,
- Plague Marines, Terminators, Havocs or Marines marked by Nurgle,
- Standard CSM vehicles (maybe some possessed ones), Daemonic engines (Heldrakes, Fiends, Defilers) and Obliterators/Mutilators if they have contacts with the Dark Mechanicum,
- A lot of beasts (CSM Chaos Spawn - very efficient with the mark of Nurgle - and Daemon Beasts of Nurgle),
- Plague Drones for Fast Attack, Nurglings or Plague Bearers, Soulgrinder, Great Unclean One, Flying Daemon Prince, ... depending on what you like.
My choice for 1500-1700 points (maybe a bit higher) :
- HQ : Flying Nurgle Daemon Prince (psyker 2), Great Unclean One (Daemon allies, psyker 2)
- Troops : 2* Plague Marines in Rhinos, Plague Bearers (Daemon allies)
- Elites : Beasts of Nurgle (Daemon allies)
- Fast Attack : Nurgle Chaos Spawns, Plague Drones (Daemon allies)
- Heavy : Vindicator or Predator, Nurgle Soulgrinder (Daemon allies)
Last edited by alt-f4; 06-14-15 at 10:11 PM.