5 bikers
nurgle icon
champion
powerfist

heavy support
2 obliterators
2 obliterators

total 1750

Last edited by rotti; 02-15-12 at 08:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-15-12, 02:09 PM
Warsmith

Uveron's Flag is: Great Britain

Looks like the start of a good list.

I would look at changeing out Warptime for Nurgles rot, The recent FAQ has reduced the power of Warptime by quite a bit, and Nurgles rot can hit allot of troops.

I would look at puting havoc launchers on the Rhinos for yet more firepower.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-14-12, 05:29 PM

Hmmm I think your points are off on one of the squads of Plague Marines there should be a 20 point difference....ie Meltas vs Flamers and then you also have an extra combiflamer in the melta squad. My personal experiences with Daemon Princes has been bad I have tried running 1 and then two and I find they never make their points back unless your opponent is really bad. They tend toget shot up or hacked to pieces before they can kill enough to make up their points.

Obliterators can't handle insta kill STR 8+ weapons and you don't really have much in the way of hard targets in this list like a land raider that would attract that kind of fire so dont be suprised they use it to take out oblits in 1 shot and then there is the horde or very shooty armies if you take 30 shots and have to save say 10 of em you are bound to take wounds in a 2 man squad it gets even worse against the new very shooty dark eldar splinter weapons.

I have lately been running havocs in my Death Guard with 4 Autocannons 48" and 8 shots goes a long way and insta gibs those Toughness 3 guys and shoot down those light armored vehicles. So far they have ALWAYS made back thier points so much so that I now have 2 squads w/ 4 Autocannons each. Dreadnoughts have been 50/50 for me and Defilers have worked will for me.

Also delivering Typhus with 4 Terminators in a land Raider has worked out well for me because the LR is an Assault Vehicle and it lets them get out of it and assault on the same turn.

and you can never have too many Plague Marines in Rhinos I always run all the rhinos and Land Raider forward max distance and pop smoke on the first turn to get them in the thick of it right away this way if their vehicles get shot up they can foot it in the rest of the way and go after their targets ie 2 Melta Plague Marine squad going after heavy vehicle and such.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Chaos Marines Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode