5x Pink Horrors 95 Points
  • Bolt of Tzeentch
Heavy Support
Daemon Prince 160 Points
  • Daemonic Gaze
  • Bolt of Tzeentch
  • Mark of Tzeentch
Total = 1000

I also have a Defiler I could possibly substitute for a Soul Grinder with Phlegm. Any thoughts on who should be in the first wave are welcome.

Last edited by Viscount Vash; 03-19-11 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Please check the forum rules, individual wargear points should not be posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-11, 09:35 AM
WFB Moderator

Tim/Steve's Flag is: United Kingdom

Other then the slaaneshi units its a good list.

Chariots of slaanesh are nice, but not for shooting- I give mine musk and unholy might and just throw them at enemy vehicles. With BS3 they just aren't worth upgrading with pavane and certainly not worth giving a 2nd shooting power they cant use each turn. I would change the use of this model or just cut it entirely- if you want a pavane use a DP.

Daemonettes are on of my favorite units, despite being about as hard to kill as a fluffy bunny. The problem with them in this list is that there simply arent enough of them- I use 3*10 in my slaaneshi army and that works most of the time, but they have to team up on enemies to really be nasty, especially when they start taking casualties.
I would switch this unit out and add more bloodletters- I dont like bloodletters all that much but they'll survive longer and fit into the army better (or even better- use another unit of crushers).

I dont like DPs in general... and I see no reason to change my stance now. Again I would use the points for other things: more heralds or more elites being the best options (I would add eitehr fiends or flamers... both are high impact units that can really smash an enemy army).

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-31-11, 08:08 AM

Daemon Prince Paintbox's Flag is: United Kingdom

Flamers I would agree with. As much Breath of Chaos as you can muster. I'd probably use the Masque instead of the herald of Slaanesh. I don't know about Bolt of Tzeentch with the DP, just get him up close to a vehicle and he'll tear it apart. If you can find 5 points somewhere then the changeling in a unit of horrors is a must.

All the best

http://www.daemonprincepaintbox.com/home.html

Check out my latest blogs, gallery or leave a message. Available for commissions.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Chaos Daemon Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode