Exalted Locus of Wrath

16 Bloodletters [FIRE/FIGHTING]

Herald of Tzeentch [PSYCHIC/FIGHTING]
Level 3 Gandalf
Grimoire of True Names
Exalted Locus of Conjuration

20 Pink Horrors [PSYCHIC/FIGHTING]

Slaanesh are bad lol

Last edited by MidnightKid333; 04-17-15 at 07:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-17-15, 08:53 PM
Entropy Fetishist

Mossy Toes's Flag is: USA

Yeah, I dunno, I think you could use a Stealth Rock with your pokemon lineup there...

Ahem. I would probably go with 16 Horrors rather than 20--the extras are some guarantee against losing warp charge sooner, but... still, not too important, honestly.

I prefer Daemonettes with a Herald of Slaanesh with Beguilement to Bloodletters with a Herald of Khorne with Wrath. Beguilement rerolls hits always, not just the first round of combat, and Daemonettes can Rend to AP2 with their handfuls of attack dice--Bloodletters are just reliant on their AP3 weight of S4 attacks (S5 with Furious Charge, true), so struggle against, say, T8 Wraithknights, Terminators, etc. Daemonettes can kill virtually anything (except heavy heavy tanks); Bloodletters can kill a few things about as well. Plus that Herald of Slaanesh can take a Steed of Slaanesh or something, in order to Outflank those Daemonettes and get them up the board without taking as many turns of shooting.

My big concern with the list is the plaguebearers. They... are great defensively, but Daemons are a melee army who can't rely on enemies coming to them. Plaguebearers are Slow and Purposeful, and Infantry, so are dead slow as they cross the board--and if you try to Deep Strike them, they can't run to spread out and avoid enemy templates coming their way. I really like their combination of Touch of Rust and Poisoned, but... I can't quite justify taking them based on their total lack of mobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightKid333 View Post
Slaanesh are bad lol
That's funny, the Grey Knights (you know, the dedicated daemon hunters who are rerolling 1s to hit and wound against us) I regularly smack down with my Seekers and Daemonettes beg to differ.

Still, a decent list: I just worry that it struggles to close the distance with enemies before those enemies have shot you to pieces.

CSM Plog, Tactica

What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator! Imperator!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Chaos Daemon Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode