1850 tzeentch (with a little khorn) (redone) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-15, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

Default 1850 tzeentch (with a little khorn) (redone)

This is a pure tzeentch 1850 points chaos daemons army redone this army was made from Ravner298 yes this like 2 years later but i finally made it.This is a 7th edition overview i guess

HQ-Fateweaver-300
HQ-Lord of Change,Mastery level 3,-255
HQ-Herald of Tzeentch,(mastery level 3)-95
HQ-Deamon prince of khorne,wings-200

Elite-Flamers x9-92
Elite-Flamers x9-92
Elite-Flamers x9-92

Troops-horrors x10-90
Troops-horrors x10-90
Troops-bloodletters x10-100
Troops-bloodletters x10-100

Fast-screamers x6-100
Fast-screamers x6-100
Fast-screamers x6-100

So ya thats my 1850 point khorne/tzeenth please give feedback and hope you enjoy it this is not a very competive listthis is a may win a couple loose a couple.Hope you enjoy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-15, 07:55 PM
Entropy Fetishist

Mossy Toes's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoes View Post
Elite-Flamers x9-92
Elite-Flamers x9-92
Elite-Flamers x9-92

Fast-screamers x6-100
Fast-screamers x6-100
Fast-screamers x6-100
Um, the points values you've listed here are for 4 Flamers and 4 Screamers per squad, not 9 or 6.

I'm a bit hesitant around Flamers, these days, given their limited range (they can only kill people they can reach with their templates, this edition), lack of AP3, and the fact of how they give Feel No Pain to tougher opponents pretty regularly. They were fantastic near the end of 5th edition after they got a White Dwarf super-buff, but in this codex they cost the same for being a lot less effective.

I would probably try to get 11 Horrors in each of these Horror squads, for the extra warp charge.

It looks like an interesting list, certainly: a solid couple Flyers, a very mobile set of Tzeentchi daemons, quite a few psykers... I imagine I might go for Daemonettes and a Slaaneshi Daemon Prince, rather than Khornate stuff, but still, it could well work according to form--especially if you're Deep Striking in those Bloodletters.

By your listed points values, things add up to 1806 points--I'd spend a bit of that difference on an Exalted Reward on the Herald, so that you can swap it for Grimoire--Grimoire works excellently with Fateweaver on the board, for the reroll!

CSM Plog, Tactica

What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator! Imperator!

Last edited by Mossy Toes; 04-09-15 at 08:09 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-15, 09:23 AM

Yee gads... 3 posts of army lists by a person who either can't type or can't add. As mossy said you totals for the large unit of flamers and screamers are way off. Also when adding everything together without correcting those 2 types of units you fall short on your own numbers.
Personally i would delete each of the posts and start again. Perhaps also just keeping them all on 1 thread as a place to put all your unbound FMC heavy lists.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-15, 01:16 AM Thread Starter

thanks i thought it was the points for more models in a squad for all of them oon per model so thank you i will delete them and start over
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-15, 09:01 AM

Nah, each unit has a base cost, and has the options to upgrade for X number of points additional per model / item.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Chaos Daemon Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode