my first tzeentch list - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-21-15, 11:02 PM

Ryu_Niimura's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayegelt View Post
Allied Detachment rules:

The reason why the chart shows that you are Battle Brothers with yourself on the matrix is because of how abilities affect your own stuff, but also when you have things like Crimson Slaughter, Black Legion, Chaos Space Marines all class as CSM for the allies matrix. However you are not considered to be the same faction.
See, I knew I read that rule somewhere! But since I'm no expert I'll leave rule-lawyering up to you guys

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-21-15, 11:34 PM

ExaltedUrizen's Flag is: Australia

Do you have a page number or picture of this rule? I haven't seen it and I am not sure if you have read it or are guessing.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-22-15, 08:24 AM

I have a digi Copy of the Rule Book, so no page number, but it is just under the Allies Detachment grid that shows what you are allowed to have. That is just after the Combined Arms Detachment, and just before the section on Warlords.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-22-15, 09:50 AM

ExaltedUrizen's Flag is: Australia

Huh. Never seen that before, doesn't really make sense with the green square on the chart, but it does say it there. Thanks for that, wouldn't of seen it otherwise.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-22-15, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Woodzee316's Flag is: Australia

well for now i'll just play the list unbound, do and then build another list as well.

Probably swap all the heralds out for a soul grinder then ( as i have just managed to get hold of one) or possibly swap out the lord of change for a daemon prince.

they really need to start bring out formations for the Daemons and other codex that don't have access to them yet.

Orkz - 30W 14L
Black Templar - 6W 5L
Thousand Sons - 7W 8L
Tzeentch Daemons -4W 4L
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-23-15, 09:19 AM

Drop the Exalted Flamer and remove 2 Screamers and you could save 100pts and get another unit of 11 horrors with 1pt spare (2pts if you include the spare pt you already had).
That would mean you could have Fatey + 3 Heralds, 1-3 units of screamers depending how you split them up, 1 Flamers, 2 Horrors (inc 2 Heralds) in 1 CAD. And then have LoC + 2 units of Horrors (1 with a Herald in) as the 2nd CAD.
Also gives you an additional 2 spell dice to play with and a bit more flexability to get the spells you want for them.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Chaos Daemon Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode