1500 Khorne and Tzeentch Chaos army - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-20-08, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Le Sinistre's Flag is: Hungary

Default 1500 Khorne and Tzeentch Chaos army

I know, fluff wise everyone would kill me for it. But I like these two gods the most, so, I thougt, how would it be with a list from both of them? Beside this, I hae a full 3000 points army of tzeentch, csm marine wise. It would be a great addition for apocalypse, or even a stand alone army in this size for fun games.

HQ:

Bloodthirster
Blessing ofthe Blood God
Unholy Might
Instrument of Chaos

Elit:

6 Flamers of Tzeentch

5 Bloodcrushers of Khorne
Chaos Icon
Instrument of Chaos

Troop

10 Bloodletters of Khorne
Chaos Icon
Instrument of Chaos

10 Pink Horros of Tzeentch
Chaos Icon
Instrument of Chaos
The Changeling

Fast:
5 Screamer of Tzeentch

6 Flesh Hounds of Tzeentch
Karanak

Heavy:
Soul Grinder of Chaos
Phlegm

Deployment:

Force1:
Greater deamon
Screamers
Pink Horros of Tzeentch
Flamers of Tzeentch

Force2:
Soul Grinder
Bloodcrushers
Bloodletters
Flesh hounds

"The ritual was nearly completed. Then, the last lullabies were spoken, and the cultists avaited for the gifts of their patron god. The twisted faces looked at the most deformed, they leader, they priest: a human with the face of a bird, a sorcerer, a priest of Tzeentch.
- Our patron will answer us, fear not, my children! The ritual is done, and tomorrow, this world will be ours!

Then, something happened. A great roar flowed all around the city. But it was a scream of destructuion, of killing, of anger... The cultist knew, there is something wrong. They priest looked at the summoning circle, where the sacrifice laid. The magic creature should have been mummifyed, drained from the magic, which brought it to life, and had the purpose to lead the deamons of Tzeentch to this world, like a torch in the darkest night. But the head was bleeding. The priest know, that something else is here, then they awaited...

The deamons of Tzeentch roamed from the opened portals. The magical flames burned everything in they way. Behind them, some other, red forms appeared, brutal warriors with great weapons and skulls as trophys.
-Kill them all!-cried they leader.

Then, an even stronger voice give notice to the tall, brutal form, who was as tall, as a titan of the planetary defence forces.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Don't let the forces of the weakling wizard god's take the kills!

Tzeentch smiled in his great Flying Fortress. They never learn. And Khorne neather. Maybe, he has found his new tool... But this time, he has to be more patient... There is no need for another Skarbrand..."

Beware the Palmtop Tiger!

Be individual

Last edited by Le Sinistre; 07-20-08 at 01:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-20-08, 05:42 PM

cooldudeskillz's Flag is: United Kingdom

i use tzeentch and khrone as well i think you have too little troops, with 5th edition troops are the only scoring units. I suggest you drop 2 bloodcrushers and the flesh hounds for some more horrors and bloodletters.

Daemons
W:9 D:0 L:0

Chaos Marines
W:21 D:2 L:3

If you want peace.....prepare for war!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-08, 06:26 PM

N0rdicNinja's Flag is: USA

Actually Khorne and Tzeentch compliment each other extremely nicely, Tzeentch has some amazing ranged potential while Khorne is just a melee powerhouse. In my opinion if you had to pick only two gods to work with these are the two I'd probably go for.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-08, 09:48 PM

Khorne and Tzeenetch are ok with each other. The one that Khorne hates is Slaanesh

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Chaos Daemon Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode