Questions on HH novel Nemesis *spoilers* - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-15-10, 11:37 AM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

I'm fairly certain the Emperor didn't know about about the assaination order, never mind autherise it, wasn't that the point of the end conversation?

Probably wasn't Sediraes own battlebarge as it were, just one of the Luna Wolves was on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-15-10, 03:14 PM

World Eater XII's Flag is: United Kingdom

Wasnt the end convo more about using all of the imperiums resources together? and for the assassins to be brought more to the fore?

While Horus was completely against the use of *spears*

Let the Galaxy Burn.
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-15-10, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobss View Post
Most importantly: Since when did Luc Sedirae have his own Battle Barge?
Perhaps a luna wolf from another exploratory fleet did not turn to the heresey and was replaced

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-05-13, 09:17 PM

As per my interpretation:

The Officio Assassinorum does not report to the Emperor. It is explained early on in the novel that they work under "don't-ask-don't-tell" conditions. Just like Vanus does not tell the Emperor everything he is up to - he is trusted to do what he must to fulfill his duty.

My opinion:

Kell's death. Felt like we were left hanging - "I am the weapon"? Expected more.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-13-20, 04:04 PM

Apologies for the threadnomancy, but I've only just finished Nemesis (I'm filling in the gaps of the books I've missed).

Something the original posts don't seem to have picked up was that Horus knew about the Imperial assassins, which is why he sent a decoy down to the planet and why he then knows what's happening with the attack on the ship at the end. So he had a traitor highly placed in the Imperium, and there were only a handful of people who knew about this operation. Was this ever followed up? I can't remember reading about such a high ranking informant in any other books.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode