And what are you currently reading? - Page 199 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1981 of 1986 (permalink) Old 11-01-16, 03:51 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

"The Nazi Hunters" by Damien Lewis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1982 of 1986 (permalink) Old 01-07-17, 12:42 AM

Jr3212's Flag is: USA

The Hunt for Vulkan. Slowly making my way through the beast arises. I took a break from TBA when my beautiful Fabius Bile Primogenitor LE arrived, it was a great read, and to listen to the Lucius Audio Drama from the advent calendar. The Lucius Audio drama has me really excited about the novel they are going to do about him. Lucius was exactly the way you would imagine him.
post #1983 of 1986 (permalink) Old 01-07-17, 12:53 AM

Jr3212's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
I've about 50 pages left of Praetorian of Dorn. While it's a well written book, I'm getting really, really, really tired of the ALs super sneaky ninja spy conspirator bullshit. So much so that I'm finding it hard to finish it off. It's been played up way too much at this stage, IMO. If they're as good as portrayed they could have won the war before it even started.
I'm totally with you there man. I haven't gotten to PoD yet but the whole two steps ahead of everybody else thing is getting annoying, especially when it amounts to nothing. The last story I really liked that in was Serpent Beneath. That was just an excellent story. I guess we'll just have to wait till the battle of terra to see if all their shadow ninja stuff pays off. I'm kinda hoping that it all falls flat and they just get rolled up by the Fists, Angels and Scars so I can go wah...wah in my head.
Khorne's Fist likes this.

post #1984 of 1986 (permalink) Old 01-07-17, 12:38 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr3212 View Post
I'm totally with you there man. I haven't gotten to PoD yet but the whole two steps ahead of everybody else thing is getting annoying, especially when it amounts to nothing. The last story I really liked that in was Serpent Beneath. That was just an excellent story. I guess we'll just have to wait till the battle of terra to see if all their shadow ninja stuff pays off. I'm kinda hoping that it all falls flat and they just get rolled up by the Fists, Angels and Scars so I can go wah...wah in my head.
There's somewhat of a conclusion to their antics at the end of PoD, but it's apparent there's more to come on Terra from them. As you said, it's done them very little good up to now.
post #1985 of 1986 (permalink) Old 01-07-17, 12:45 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

"Marston Moor" - Book 6 of the Civil War Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #1986 of 1986 (permalink) Old 07-21-17, 06:50 AM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Currently reading The Carrion Throne. Very good so far. It's nice to get back into the grimy underworld of the Inquisition, especially on Terra.
post #1987 of 1986 (permalink) Old 05-04-18, 06:58 PM

Trump's Flag is: USA

Bao Nihn's the sorrow of war, A compelling account of life as a north Vietnamese soldier in love with death.

moon boots, ski jacket, floppy hat, bang on.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode