Horusian Wars: Incarnation - why no LE?! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-29-18, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

Entarion's Flag is: Czech Republic

Thumbs down Horusian Wars: Incarnation - why no LE?!

Why there is no Limited Edition for second novel ? Or do you think they will still introduce it when it's coming out in July ?

Quite unhappy about this since I bought first book in LE format
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-15-18, 07:36 PM

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-18, 05:22 PM

They unfortunately do this all the time with trilogies, only the first book. Like for example they just announced the second dark imperium trilogy book but no LE. Castellan didn't get one (though it wasn't that great), etc. Same for the hardback LE trilogies they do. They just do one offs and stop (tanith series, cain). I very much dislike it as well as I don't want to get just the LE for the first one and have the other two be regular books and unfinished trilogy sets. The best thing you can do is let them know that you want them via email to BL support and on their facebook and vote with your wallet. Stop buying LE for the first book in a series as they generally won't get follow up LEs.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-18, 11:15 AM
bobss's Flag is: England

Glad to hear (granted this thread and general topic isn't really indicative of anything - though the evidence is still there) LEs are dying off, but my heart goes out to you mate because I appreciate how frustrating it can be to have a series in varying editions and formats! Once again, #paperbackmasterrace though

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in