HH 36 - The Path of Heaven by Chris Wraight is available - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-23-16, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Brother Lucian's Flag is: Denmark

Default HH 36 - The Path of Heaven by Chris Wraight is available

http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-prod...ven-ebook.html

The Khan returns! After the events of 'Scars', the White Scars Legion have chosen their loyalties. Now, after years of battle against the traitors, it's time to return to Terra and prepare for the inevitable invasion. But first, Jaghatai and his warriors must brave a gauntlet of enemies and the terrors of the warp...

READ IT BECAUSE
It's a brand new chapter in the Horus Heresy and begins the march to Terra – though perhaps not in quite the way you'd expect.

THE STORY
For too long had the Vth Legion ranged out beyond the sight of the wider Imperium, remaining ignorant of the Warmaster’s rebellion and the war that inevitably followed. Only once their primarch, Jaghatai Khan, had satisfied himself that the path before them was just and true did the White Scars choose a side, taking the fight to the traitors on every front. But, four years later, the Legion’s unfettered spirit has been broken by relentless attritional warfare against the Death Guard and the Emperor’s Children – the Khan’s Stormseers must find a clear route to Terra if they are to take part in the final, apocalyptic battle.

----------------------

Looks absolutely promising! With how epic Scars was, I am looking forward to sinking into this one.
A brand new HH novel for once, instead of an anthology.

Last edited by Brother Lucian; 04-23-16 at 12:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-23-16, 02:36 PM

...and not by a shitty authour
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 01:48 AM

Dark Apostle Marduk's Flag is: Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontytheMighty View Post
...and not by a shitty authour
Sarcasm?

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 01:59 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

This looks fun. Most of what I've read by Wraight has been pretty good, and he certainly did well with Scars.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Apostle Marduk View Post
Sarcasm?
No...Wraight is one of BL's best authours
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 03:56 AM Thread Starter

Finished it. Pretty pleased with it. Starting out at a casual place and winding up all the way through the book to an absolutely explosive finale. Which draws in elements from all of his previous white scars stories and several other ones. This is definitely one of the better Heresy books and a worthy sequel to Scars.

But a certain guest of the white scars steals the show and I am quite curious to see whats going to happen to him in the future.

Though ill say that theres intriguing new insights into a very special device and its doings. Which clearly seems to be a lead for the Master of Mankind novel to come.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Lucian View Post
Finished it. Pretty pleased with it. Starting out at a casual place and winding up all the way through the book to an absolutely explosive finale. Which draws in elements from all of his previous white scars stories and several other ones. This is definitely one of the better Heresy books and a worthy sequel to Scars.

But a certain guest of the white scars steals the show and I am quite curious to see whats going to happen to him in the future.

Though ill say that theres intriguing new insights into a very special device and its doings. Which clearly seems to be a lead for the Master of Mankind novel to come.
Do u mind providing detailed spoilers?

post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Wont spoil it this early. Its a good book that really builds upon the previous releases.
But ill say this much, the endgame is approaching and the siege of terra is getting much closer.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Lucian View Post
Wont spoil it this early. Its a good book that really builds upon the previous releases.
But ill say this much, the endgame is approaching and the siege of terra is getting much closer.
Would u mind spoiling me via PM
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-16, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

Cant pm you, monty, your inbox is full.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode