HH 35 Eye of Terra is available - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-16, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Brother Lucian's Flag is: Denmark

Default HH 35 Eye of Terra is available

http://www.blacklibrary.com/prod-hom...rra-ebook.html

Contains:
The Wolf of Ash and Fire by Graham McNeill
Aurelian, The Long Night and Massacre by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
Brotherhood of the Moon by Chris Wraight
Inheritor and Master of the First by Gav Thorpe
Vorax by Matthew Farrer
Ironfire by Rob Sanders
Red-Marked and Stratagem by Nick Kyme
Sins of the Father and The Herald of Sanguinius by Andy Smillie
The Eagle's Talon by John French
Iron Corpses by David Annandale
The Final Compliance of Sixty-Three Fourteen by Guy Haley

Have nearly all of these stories myself, so Ill pass this one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-16, 01:04 PM

Garrak's Flag is: Romania

I'd buy just for Aurelian but I haven't read or listen to any of those stories. So this is just gold for me.

Follow me and I shall give you victory or glorious martyrdom! For the Emperor!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-16, 05:53 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Aye, a lot of people are going to moan about this because none of it is new as such. But with quite a few of these being Audios or limited editions anyway, it's not so bad. I despise audios so haven't read quite a few of these, so I'm pretty happy to get them all in prose and also for the shorts I only have as ebooks, it's nice to have them on paper.

So yeah, nothing new, but we're getting plenty of new ones over the next few months anyway.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-16, 06:33 PM

Squire's Flag is: Soth Korea

Might get it in case I haven't read some of them, and even if I have it could have been a long time ago

www.communitycomp.org/

^ Balanced 40k!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-16, 09:03 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Lucian View Post
http://www.blacklibrary.com/prod-hom...rra-ebook.html

Contains:
The Wolf of Ash and Fire by Graham McNeill - Read it.
Aurelian, The Long Night and Massacre by Aaron Dembski-Bowden - Read Aurelian and listened to Long Night, but I like reading audios as well so I can fully understand the dialogue. Haven't read Massacre.
Brotherhood of the Moon by Chris Wraight - Haven't read it.
Inheritor and Master of the First by Gav Thorpe - Listened to Master of the First, but again audio re-read, haven't read Inheritor.
Vorax by Matthew Farrer - Haven't read it.
Ironfire by Rob Sanders - Haven't read it.
Red-Marked and Stratagem by Nick Kyme - Haven't read either, but can't wait to. No matter how much Aeonid Thiel we get, it's not enough!
Sins of the Father and The Herald of Sanguinius by Andy Smillie - Haven't read either.
The Eagle's Talon by John French - Listened to it, but audio re-read. This one especially in-fact as I found the audio tricky to follow and understand.
Iron Corpses by David Annandale Listened to it, but audio re-read.
The Final Compliance of Sixty-Three Fourteen by Guy Haley Haven't read it... I think.
Will definitely be getting Eye of Terra, both for series completion and because I actually have read few of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Aye, a lot of people are going to moan about this because none of it is new as such. But with quite a few of these being Audios or limited editions anyway, it's not so bad. I despise audios so haven't read quite a few of these, so I'm pretty happy to get them all in prose and also for the shorts I only have as ebooks, it's nice to have them on paper.

So yeah, nothing new, but we're getting plenty of new ones over the next few months anyway.
Agreed. I totally endorse these anthologies because of the above, i'm not prepared to pay for individual short stories or MP3s (I don't pay for data), and I hate the idea of missing out on parts of the Heresy. So anthologies like War Without End and Eye of Terra get a big thumbs up from me because it means I can get all of the extra stuff in proper novel form.

Plus, not so much with the last two, but the presence of Brotherhood of the Storm and Aurelian in these tells me that the HH novellas are definitely being released in anthologies through the main series, which is fantastic because I truly do want to read The Seventh Serpent, Cybernetica and the others that I haven't read, and to physically own the few that i've read thanks to the net like Wolf King and Garro: Vow of Faith. So now I know one day they'll be in an anthology and I can read them. Because I refuse to buy any more LE stuff from Black Library unless it's Talon of Horus First Edition quality or higher.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-20-16, 11:04 PM

Kharn The Complainer's Flag is: Former Soviet Union

Horus' armour makes him look fat. I bet he got mad and rage quit the great crusade after the Emperor called him 'tubby horus'.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-21-16, 04:13 PM

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

I like the anthologies, it's just only republished materials which I have already read, so I will pass on it. Phase 4 (books 31-40) seems to be mostly collections of old e-shorts and audios.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode