Horus Heresy - The Solar War: The End is in Sight - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 05:50 PM

March of Time's Flag is: Great Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
Well then that's the image above. But still, where'd you get this info? I was really looking forward to the Crimson King but if what you've posted is true then it seems we may be in for a real slew of Horus Heresy.

LotN
I got some of the info from Laurie Goulding plus at the seminars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 06:10 PM

DelvarusThePitFighter's Flag is: United Kingdom

Angels/knights(?) of Caliban looks cool - not to judge a book by it's cover though. Who is that going ham-egg on Curze there?
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 06:16 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelvarusThePitFighter View Post
Angels/knights(?) of Caliban looks cool - not to judge a book by it's cover though. Who is that going ham-egg on Curze there?
The Lion, most likely.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
The Lion, most likely.
Yeah it's the lion, I think they said this is the first coloured art work of lion el Jonson.
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by March of Time View Post
I got some of the info from Laurie Goulding plus at the seminars.
Interesting.

Quote:
Horus Heresy releases for the next five months

February: Dark Angle audio drama/ Pharos
March: Eye of Terror
April: The Path of Heaven
May: The Silent War
June: Knights of Caliban

Plus: Grey Talon and Red Marked get CD release

Second half of year:13th wolf audio drama
So it seems like this half of the year will see three audio dramas, possibly three proper novels in the series to close off the Imperium Secundus arc, and two anthologies. Pretty damn good if my guesses are right.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Interesting.

So it seems like this half of the year will see three audio dramas, possibly three proper novels in the series to close off the Imperium Secundus arc, and two anthologies. Pretty damn good if my guesses are right.

LotN
Some more info on the audio's,the dark angel one is a prequel to Pharas we find out why the lion is missing from the Pharos novel.
13th wolf is about wolfen at the battle of Prospero.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Some more info on the audio's,the dark angel one is a prequel to Pharas we find out why the lion is missing from the Pharos novel.

13th wolf is about wolfen at the battle of Prospero.
Both sound good. Bit of a bigger list here;

Dark Angels Audio-Drama: Prequel to Pharos showing why the Lion isn't present in the novel.

Pharos: Book 34, Imperium Secundus, Battle of Sotha.

Eye of Terra: Already confirmed to be an anthology. Based on the cover-art, it is likely a Great Crusade collection. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V7e5-jz1xa...00/unnamed.jpg

The Path of Heaven: Book 35, Scars sequel. White Scars return to Terra, start of the final third of the Heresy.

The Silent War: Already confirmed to be an anthology. Based on the cover art it is about Garro and Malcador, likely it will contain all the Knights-Errant stories so far in print form.

Angels of Caliban: Unknown, hopefully a novel. Based on the cover art it is about the Dark Angels fighting Curze, possibly the Night Lords too.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 07:08 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

I really want to see a better quality picture of the Lion.
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 07:38 PM

DelvarusThePitFighter's Flag is: United Kingdom

The lion looks surprisingly plain then....
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-07-16, 07:40 PM

Lord of Ruin's Flag is: Great Britain

Quote:
Both sound good. Bit of a bigger list here;

Dark Angels Audio-Drama: Prequel to Pharos showing why the Lion isn't present in the novel.

Pharos: Book 34, Imperium Secundus, Battle of Sotha.

Eye of Terra: Already confirmed to be an anthology. Based on the cover-art, it is likely a Great Crusade collection. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V7e5-jz1xa...00/unnamed.jpg

The Path of Heaven: Book 35, Scars sequel. White Scars return to Terra, start of the final third of the Heresy.

The Silent War: Already confirmed to be an anthology. Based on the cover art it is about Garro and Malcador, likely it will contain all the Knights-Errant stories so far in print form.

Angels of Caliban: Unknown, hopefully a novel. Based on the cover art it is about the Dark Angels fighting Curze, possibly the Night Lords too.

LotN
I don't believe The Silent War is a compilation of Garro audios, for one if they were going to do a compilation of those they would surely call it Garro something. Also garro is not the only one fighting the silent war there are a lot of others as well so I believe this could be a compilation of new shorts.

Also Gav has mentioned a fair bit on his blog about Angels of Caliban and it covers the events back on Caliban as well as the events with the Lion in Imperium Secundus. He has also mentioned that due to Dan Abnett being very busy he has also taken on the 'Dreadwing' story line, though again I'm sure this will involve Konrad (Cover is a give away).

I believe we will see -

Crimson King by Graham Mcneil - about Magnus and how he comes to the decision to ally with Horus

Praetorian Of Dorn by Jon French - Told from the point of view of Dorns Huscarl Arcamus, covering the fortification of the Sol system (apparently has already been written and is supposed to be a big novel)

Master of Mankind by ADB - The war in the Web way with the Emperor and co fighting to protect Terra from within.

These three novels will be released close to the release of Forge Worlds next Big Background book Inferno which is not coming out till the later end of the year.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode