Second Half 2015 Releases - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-15, 03:14 PM

Garviel loken.'s Flag is: Canada

That's it for hh releases?!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-15, 03:24 PM
Sev
Sev's Flag is: Germany

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure there will also be a few limited edition novellas, event exclusives, audio dramas and short stories. ;)
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-13-15, 03:26 PM

Garviel loken.'s Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure there will also be a few limited edition novellas, event exclusives, audio dramas and short stories. ;)
....yes glorious

Today, I march for Calth

post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-16-15, 03:26 AM

Oh. I completely forgot to post the news here. As I have done on my website, our Twitter and several forums on the net, I forgot Heresy Online...

Shame on me.

Thank you Lord of the Night for having shared everything here.

And by the way, all those new books have just DISAPEARED during this night off all Amazon websites.

You can check if you want, Google this:

" Grey Knights: Sons of Titan amazon "

You should have amazon.com and amazon.de, but if you click on it... error ! Does not exist !

I hope it's just Amazon, and not BL to angry against this disrespectful community that dares to communicate about upcoming releases. And told Amazon to remove the pages...

All new Black Library titles, cover, reviews and interviews here:

===> Twitter Black Librarium <===

Black Library upcoming books 2015 and 2016
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-16-15, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Nikorps View Post
Thank you Lord of the Night for having shared everything here.
Not a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Nikorps View Post
I hope it's just Amazon, and not BL to angry against this disrespectful community that dares to communicate about upcoming releases. And told Amazon to remove the pages...
Then they should get back on the ball and start announcing these releases themselves. I remember when BL always had at least four months worth of future titles listed on their website, now we have none. And rather than use the blog to announce this stuff, all they do is plug the e-versions of source books and put up meaningless rankings and extracts of things we've known about for months.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-16-15, 06:13 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
Then they should get back on the ball and start announcing these releases themselves. I remember when BL always had at least four months worth of future titles listed on their website, now we have none. And rather than use the blog to announce this stuff, all they do is plug the e-versions of source books and put up meaningless rankings and extracts of things we've known about for months.
Annnnnd, that's why I've deleted the bookmark, removed myself from the mailing list and stick my head in the local GW once a month to have a quick look on the shelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-17-15, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
ADB said in one of his recent blog posts that BL keeps upcoming stuff even more under wraps now.

Quote:
Recent changes at BL have a tighter lid on current projects [...]
https://aarondembskibowden.wordpress...acronyms-ahoy/

The Emperor knows why.
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-31-15, 04:39 PM

Hi everyone,

here a new cover and some synopsis for upcoming books !

Quote:
Asurmen is the first and greatest of the Phoenix Lords, a demigod of battle whose legend spans the stars. He shielded his people from destruction at the time of the Fall, and led his chosen warriors, the Dire Avengers, in defence of the eldar for ten thousand years. A superlative warrior and peerless leader, Asurmen is one of the greatest hopes of the eldar race.
Horus Heresy Deathfire by Nick Kyme

Quote:
Vulkan lies in state beneath the Fortress of Hera, and yet many of his sons still refuse to believe that he is truly dead. After a seemingly miraculous rescue by the Ultramarines, Artellus Numeon, once captain of the Pyre Guard, urges the other Salamanders on Macragge to leave Imperium Secundus and return their primarch’s body to the home world of Nocturne – there to be reborn in the flames of Mount Deathfire. But Numeon grapples endlessly with his doubts and fears for the future of the Legion, while their foes seek to carve out new destinies of their own...
Ahriman: Unchanged by John French

Quote:
It has taken many long years and countless sacrifices, but finally Ahriman, former Chief Librarian of the Thousand Sons, now exile and sorcerer, is ready to attempt the most audacious and daring feat of his long life. His quest for knowledge and power has all been for one purpose, and he would now see that purpose fulfilled. His goal? Nothing less than undoing his greatest failure and reversing the Rubric that damned his Legion…
I Am Slaughter by Dan Abnett

Quote:
As the greatest Ork Waaagh! ever seen threatens to engulf the galaxy, the Imperial Fists make their last stand

It is the thirty-second millennium and the Imperium is at peace. The Traitor Legions of Chaos are but a distant memory and the many alien races that have long plagued mankind are held in check by the Space Marines. When a mission to exterminate one such xenos breed on the world of Ardamantua draws in more of their forces, the Imperial Fists abandon the walls of Terra for the first time in more than a thousand years. And when another, greater, foe strikes, even the heroic sons of Rogal Dorn may be powerless against it. The Beast Arises… and it is mighty.

All new Black Library titles, cover, reviews and interviews here:

===> Twitter Black Librarium <===

Black Library upcoming books 2015 and 2016
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-31-15, 06:12 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

"I am slaughter" you say?

Shut up and take my fucking money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-31-15, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RquXLETaciM

And may I add; F*************CK YEAH!

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode