Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Any BL novels with these themes out there?

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Tezdal 
#1 ·
So, I'm really not that familiar with BL novels overall, meaning, what to look for (Other than what to expect from the factions and characters I am already familiar with) so... I'm looking for books that might revolve around some of these concepts:

All Post-Heresy:
-Chaos Space Marines fighting Tyranids
-Any novel predominantly featuring Plague Marines/Death Guard as protagonists

Any help is much appreciated. I might add to the list when I think of something else.

#9 ·
Sounds like Stormcaller might be a good way to go. I wish in BL's descriptions of books, the Chaos factions got some name mention instead of just "the forces of Chaos".

Do the antagonists actually get name recognition too, and character development? Or is it kept ambiguous and generic.

#10 ·
in stormcaller indeed the SW are fighting nurgle. who are portrayed in the standard way, in sense that that they come across as fatherly (caring) but powerfull individuals.
This books follows bood of Asanheim where they also fight nurgle with an interesiting take on things, it seems everyone, both nurgle and wolves are tired and stretched thin.
I found these interesting books working towards the time of ending/13 th black crusade
I also recall a short wb story from Anthony where they wander the gardens of Nurgle which is quite interesting, actually I really liked that short story should read it again.
I only read siege of Castellax where chaos fought xenos, (besides some wb necron actions)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.