Lemartes: Guardian of the Lost - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Default Lemartes: Guardian of the Lost

The most expensive book ever released by BL.
http://www.blacklibrary.com/Home/ser...-lamartes.html

The slipcase is awesomee regardless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 06:21 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

That is absolute bullshit!! Worst promotion idea BL have ever had, all that means it that only the people who obsessively buy from BL will be able to get Lemartes, something that I would have really considered getting as I love anything to do with the Blood Angels.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 06:22 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Well technically it costs nothing. But I see your point. This shouldn't be a problem for me though, as I often buy quite a lot of BL novels in batch.

That being said, can't wait to see what people put these on Ebay for....

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 06:27 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Despite having spent the best part of 2 grand over the years on Black Library books, and nearer 15 grand on Warhammer, 40K, Forge world and Warhammer Forge books and models from the actual stores/sites with nearly 12 years support? But I have never spent more than £45 on the Black Library site, so I have no service studs.

Get anal fucked by an cactus coated with ghost chilli, Games Workshop/Black Library, and choke on my shit as i push it down your oesophagus with my massive chode.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 06:30 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Well technically it costs nothing. But I see your point. This shouldn't be a problem for me though, as I often buy quite a lot of BL novels in batch.

That being said, can't wait to see what people put these on Ebay for....
At the rate they are putting stuff out now you'd either have to buy each and every LE that comes out, or buy older products along with the new to have the six service studs in time. (I remember when 3 books a month, all new, used to be the minimum for BL. Now we are lucky to get more than one new book a month.)

Basically this entire thing adds up to this; spend £270 by April 15th and get a free LE novella.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

Last edited by Lord of the Night; 10-14-14 at 06:56 PM.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 06:54 PM
The Emperor Protects

Luckily enough, I haven't bought all the Collectors Editions yet, and my OCD is hating me for it. So Now it's just a case of buying them to make it up.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 06:58 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Luckily enough, I haven't bought all the Collectors Editions yet, and my OCD is hating me for it. So Now it's just a case of buying them to make it up.
As nice as the CE's are, I can't bring myself to spend £20 on a book that I already have. I only have the first three HH books in CE because BL send them to me in the final review package they actually sent out, and I buy all the new HH books in CE.

The only one I am considering getting is Fulgrim, because that was the first HH/40k/WHF book I read and the first book I read that got me into reading. Prior to that i'd read almost nothing in my life. And now I have five bookcases that are full of or nearly filled with books.

For that Fulgrim will always be special to me.

LotN

post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 07:11 PM

March of Time's Flag is: Great Britain

I was going to buy the first editions of Sabbat Crusade and Sons of Wrath at the Black Library weekender,but now I think I'll wait till they go on sale on there website.
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 08:03 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Just when you think they can't go any lower, they do shit like this. Not really surprised though, the way they've been going lately.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-14, 09:46 PM
The Emperor Protects

Quote:
Originally Posted by March of Time View Post
I was going to buy the first editions of Sabbat Crusade and Sons of Wrath at the Black Library weekender,but now I think I'll wait till they go on sale on there website.
Ha! But of course. Suddenly the pricing of those novels becomes abundantly clear.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode