Legacies of Betrayal - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-24-14, 11:54 AM

Ok - due to torture and murdering of grots i found out that
Quote:
At the Weekender a cover art was revealed of Daemon Fulgrim
is not a cover for Legacies of Betrayal anthology, and it will not contain a story about Fulgrim from G.McNeil
It will have other cover and will contain Cypher Story - Gav Thorpe
Alaxxes or Arvida Story - Chris Wraight
Sevatar and a small girl - ADB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-24-14, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakwanar View Post
Sevatar and a small girl - ADB
According to ADB's facebook page, that particular story is slated to be an audio-drama.

What I read about the Fulgrim image is that it is part of a Daemonic Fulgrim novella that is a part of the next HH novella anthology. Legacies of Betrayal. Nothing was said about which author was doing it.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #33 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-25-14, 08:54 AM

Quote:
According to ADB's facebook page, that particular story is slated to be an audio-drama.
Yes, but it would be later - as a separate title. As you could see with their releases this year (each novella or short ) will be getting an audio treatment. So, we will see.

Quote:
Fulgrim image is that it is part of a Daemonic Fulgrim novella that is a part of the next HH novella anthology. Legacies of Betrayal
Yeap - and i thought that myself, after the HH Weekender. But something has changed since when. Maybe McNeil can't finish it in time, or something else - i don't know. But it is not a part of Legacies of Betrayal anymore. It seems his story was replaced with Gav's Cypher story

post #34 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-25-14, 12:32 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Has someone gone all Lee Harvery Oswald on Graham McNeil to prevent him writing more tripe?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #35 of 92 (permalink) Old 07-02-14, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

The cover for Legacies of Betrayal is out and it turns out CotE was right. It wasn't Ultramarine blue/gold on the Cypher snippet.

It was Sevatar in this Who's Who of the Horus Heresy villains. Featuring Lucius, Calas Typhon, Argel Tal, Jago Sevatar, Azhek Ahriman, Kharn, Alpharius and Omegon, Maloghurst the Twisted, Cypher and possibly Forrix. All of whom are looking badass.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #36 of 92 (permalink) Old 07-02-14, 07:46 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ahriman is cool as fuck. Why is Typhon in Power Armour?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #37 of 92 (permalink) Old 07-02-14, 07:48 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
The cover for Legacies of Betrayal is out and it turns out CotE was right. It wasn't Ultramarine blue/gold on the Cypher snippet.

It was Sevatar in this Who's Who of the Horus Heresy villains. Featuring Lucius, Calas Typhon, Argel Tal, Jago Sevatar, Azhek Ahriman, Kharn, Alpharius and Omegon, Maloghurst the Twisted, Cypher and possibly Forrix. All of whom are looking badass.

LotN
Those would be the most educated guesses, but some I'm still iffy on I guess. Typhon for instance is described as having a beard in his descriptions. Same for all the others really bar Kharn and Lucius actually.
post #38 of 92 (permalink) Old 07-02-14, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post

LotN
I'm not sure that's Sevatar. No backswept bat wings, no Nostraman crag cat on his shoulder guard, no chainglaive, and he looks like a common trooper. Nothing screams "First Captain of a Legion" there.

I could be wrong, natch. Just a guess on my part.
post #39 of 92 (permalink) Old 07-02-14, 07:51 PM
The Emperor Protects

Cypher of course is obvious too. All the others bar, Kharn, Lucius and Cypher though could just be generic marines from those legions, even Kharn isn't conclusive, other than that he is a captain. Those would be some of the main figureheads for the Legions, but no real telling. Alpharius and Omegon though are the two that I would say aren't right.
post #40 of 92 (permalink) Old 07-02-14, 07:53 PM
The Emperor Protects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead.Blue.Clown View Post
I'm not sure that's Sevatar. No backswept bat wings, no Nostraman crag cat on his shoulder guard, no chainglaive, and he looks like a common trooper. Nothing screams "First Captain of a Legion" there.

I could be wrong, natch. Just a guess on my part.
Pretty much what I was going to say too. Neither of the Sons of Horus look damaged enough to be Maloghurst, and Forrix was almost always described as being in his terminator armour. Nor does that supposed Gal Vorbak match Argel Tals descriptions as I've read them.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode