New Cover Art Released - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-13, 07:10 PM

Worldkiller's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
That and having been unwell recently
Yeah, you really can't expect someone to go through what he went through and then just carry on like before as though nothing happened.

Finished: Too Much Love Will Kill You (working title), an original fiction novel. Working on: Second draft of Too Much Love, and the first draft of A Winter's Tale (working title).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-13, 12:05 AM

NiceGuyEddy's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
The sword in the commissars hand would have me believe that cover might be featuring Gaunt rather than Cain personally.
The odd thing about Ciaphas Cain covers is that they almost always portray him with a bolt pistol despite the fact that he practically never uses one. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this did turn out to be Cain.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-13, 08:24 PM

Do not know if this has been brought up elsewhere buthttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Salamanders-Rebirth-Nick-Kyme/dp/184970614X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384719669&sr=1-1&keywords=salamanders+rebirth

Looks and sounds good

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-13, 12:05 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldkiller View Post
Yeah, you really can't expect someone to go through what he went through and then just carry on like before as though nothing happened.
If I recall, he might have considered stopping writing altogether at one point. Not sure on that though, pinch of salt etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-13, 04:05 PM

Quote:
What are you speaking of?
What happened?
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-18-13, 09:26 PM

Worldkiller's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scion of Chemos View Post
What are you speaking of?
What happened?
Couple years ago, around the time Thousand Sons came out (Prospero Burns was supposed to come out roughly a month afterwards I believe) Dan Abnett was having seizures and they didn't know why. Turns out it was late onset epilepsy. Anyone who knows more can feel free to correct me. That alone is something that's difficult to come back from, but he dealt with that and had to spend quite some time adjusting to the changes his medication was enacting on the rest of his life. I think he talked about it in his blog. I think it was also mentioned in the intro of the Sabbat Worlds crusade anthology.

Finished: Too Much Love Will Kill You (working title), an original fiction novel. Working on: Second draft of Too Much Love, and the first draft of A Winter's Tale (working title).
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-19-13, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Couple years ago, around the time Thousand Sons came out (Prospero Burns was supposed to come out roughly a month afterwards I believe) Dan Abnett was having seizures and they didn't know why. Turns out it was late onset epilepsy. Anyone who knows more can feel free to correct me. That alone is something that's difficult to come back from, but he dealt with that and had to spend quite some time adjusting to the changes his medication was enacting on the rest of his life. I think he talked about it in his blog. I think it was also mentioned in the intro of the Sabbat Worlds crusade anthology.
Yeah, he also talks about it in one of his Q&As on YouTube (IIRC).
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-19-13, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevatar View Post
Yeah, he also talks about it in one of his Q&As on YouTube (IIRC).
Ah, I knew there was something that had happened that made the two novels not be released at the same time, but I didn't know it was something like that!
That is really terrifying. I hope he is doing better now that it has been some time. I honestly know next to nothing about epilepsy, but I do know how serious it can be. Hopefully he stays in good health. And if he can keep writing too, even better :D

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode