Whats next for the Horus Heresy? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-16-13, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakwanar View Post
Lordi, just for you to know - complete Vengeful spirit novel right now running it's second editorial circle already at BL. McNeil has completed it more than 3 weeks ago. You could ask him yourself - your info is little outdated. I will never believe that BL would be running editorial circles on the novel for more then 6 months
It doesn't really matter if Vengeful Spirit is 110% done and already printed, bound, and ready to go.
In the series list in Unremembered Empire, Scars is book #28. So unless BL had a fairly massive screw up in their dates/reviewing things before they are printed, I would have to say you are wrong. Only as far as VS being next, it could very well be done and going through editing. I just don't think that the list BL itself put out to the public is wrong because you say so and are every black library author's best friend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-16-13, 08:58 PM

Bobss -
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-17-13, 11:01 AM

Quote:
It doesn't really matter if Vengeful Spirit is 110% done and already printed, bound, and ready to go.
In the series list in Unremembered Empire, Scars is book #28. So unless BL had a fairly massive screw up in their dates/reviewing things before they are printed, I would have to say you are wrong. Only as far as VS being next, it could very well be done and going through editing. I just don't think that the list BL itself put out to the public is wrong because you say so and are every black library author's best friend.
You are probably right - it would be #28. Because, Scars would be released as HARDBACK this december - or early January, and 6 months later (april-may) in paperback. That's why it's #28 - VS would be released let's pretend this January. So yes - it would be after the Scars and # 29. Nobody screwed up here

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-22-13, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakwanar View Post
You are probably right - it would be #28. Because, Scars would be released as HARDBACK this december - or early January, and 6 months later (april-may) in paperback. That's why it's #28 - VS would be released let's pretend this January. So yes - it would be after the Scars and # 29. Nobody screwed up here
With Brotherhood of the Storm coming out soon(January IIRC) I would expect the hardcover of Scars to be some where around there.
So we can hope the hardcover will be out in January. That is one I am excited to have on my shelf with all the other hardcovers.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-06-13, 06:48 AM

The Silent War, might refer to Dark Angles on Caliban. The words "The Silent War" were some of the first spoken in the audio drama, Gray Angle. I think it was Cypher who was the speaker.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode