The Unremembered Empire, Spoilers abound - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakwanar View Post
Really makes me smile Especially now, that we know that Omegon has double crossed Alpharius in the Scouring, and left him dry for the UltraSmurfs.
What?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 11:52 AM

Quote:
What?

Last edited by Anakwanar; 10-25-13 at 01:58 PM.
post #93 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

A: Where is this info from?
B: Thanks for the spoilers, I just love reading them, seriously, I really do love it when something gets spoiled for me. Do you have any more?
C: I'm disinclined to believe they will reveal what actually occurred on Eskrador.

post #94 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the spoilers, I just love reading them, seriously, I really do love it when something gets spoiled for me. Do you have any more?
A: Ok man, i could give you spoilers (about How loyal legions will get to Terra, or what will happen to Malorghast and Angel of Rage etc. etc.) - but just if you will not be so sarcastic and inclined to moke me.
B: If you want -

C: If you do not want to believe this - just dont, simply do not read my posts.
Remember our discussion about Scars? So choose to believe or not.

Last edited by Anakwanar; 10-25-13 at 01:59 PM.
post #95 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

What aren't your getting? Don't just smash spoilers out because you can, it's all you seem to do here, jump into threads and yell out your spoilers without any real regard over whether people want to know them or not. If you remember our conversation before, you'll remember how I told you how it looks, others agreed. You still come across with this superior sort of attitude, because you get to these events, say you talk to all these authors, you just can't seem to resist yelling out to everyone how you know what's going to happen, how you own something before others. So many of your posts essentially boil down to 'Hint Hint! I know!' or to that effect.

So no, fuck off with your spoilers, make your own 'spoiler for everyone' thread for all I care, but stop posting them on other threads.

As for Eskrador, you clearly have no idea what I was referring to. Go look it up, i'd hate to have to school you on here, because believe me, you may have all your little BL Weekenders and author interviews to tell you what might happen or is going to happen in the future of the series. But I know all there is to know about the lore as it stands. I realise this makes me sound pretty arrogant, but fuck it, I can back it up and have done on here for a long time.

Bottom line again though. Spoilers.
post #96 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 01:09 PM

Quote:
What aren't your getting?
Ok that's my point too. Seems you are quick to anger and think you have a monopoly to threads? I do not want escalation. So lets stop here.

I'm not jumping to threads - i wrote dozen of posts this weeks - and they were concrete and informal.

Let's get back to 'The Unremembered Empire, Spoilers abound' conversation
post #97 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Quote:
Ok that's my point too. Seems you are quick to anger and think you have a monopoly to threads? I do not want escalation. So lets stop here.

I'm not jumping to threads - i wrote dozen of posts this weeks - and they were concrete and informal.

Let's get back to 'The Unremembered Empire, Spoilers abound' conversation
No I just despise spoilers, which are still apparent in your above post. Wrap them up like you would wrap your cock up when diving into a Bratislavan whorehouse. Spoiler tags, spoiler tags everywhere, if you think it might be a spoiler, tag it, not sure, tag it, no one will get upset over spoiler tags around something that isn't a spoiler, the reverse is as fully demonstrated by myself, not the same.

Get spoiler tags sorted. End of discussion.
post #98 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Get spoiler tags sorted. End of discussion.
Done. Why do you british, so easy to rage?

Quote:
No I just despise spoilers, which are still apparent in your above post
You do know what is the name of this thread: 'The Unremembered Empire, Spoilers abound'
post #99 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Quote:
Done. Why do you british, so easy to rage?

We didn't take over a third of the world by being nice. Which can also be cited as reason why we now don't own a third of the world.

Quote:
You do know what is the name of this thread: 'The Unremembered Empire, Spoilers abound'
Yes, I made it, spoilers about The Unremembered Empire, I'm gonna go right ahead and give you a facepalm for that and then despite being an atheist, get down on my knees and pray to Odin that you weren't possibly being serious.
post #100 of 115 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 03:07 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Anakwanar. Spoiler tag any further "Inside info" that you get. We do not want to be perusing the threads and see a massive spoiler in plain sight. Anything that is future in the Horus Heresy that you know, and I don't think you do and what you put about Omegon and Alpharius is a guess on your part, you put in a spoiler tag.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode