Brotherhood of the Storm giveaway. Apply within - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-26-13, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Default Brotherhood of the Storm giveaway. Apply within

Okey dokey. So due to a postal mess up when I was in Afghan, BL kindly and generously sent me another copy of BotS to replace the copy that got lost in the mail. The original did turn up in the end however, months later I might add after getting bounced all over the place. I've been holding onto it for a while now, but I lack the patience and effort to put it on eBay, especially when it's not really going for more than retail.

Therefore, I've decided to give it away on here to a member of the community who may have missed it the first time round. Whilst I appreciate quite a few people may ask for it, I'm looking mainly to the more long term members of the Heresy community, and more so, international members who might have missed it due to the absurd combined costs of postage and the novella itself being unfeasible. That being said, ask on here whoever wants it and I'll make a decision in a few days time.

The only thing I ask is that you pay for the postage(that's especially for you internationals!). Is a signed copy as well, mint condition, doesn't have the wrapper on it though as my burning curiosity to find out what number it was won out ^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-26-13, 11:14 PM

Sequere_me_in_Tenebras's Flag is: United Kingdom

What a really generous thing to offer the community here Angel! Really decent of you.

I've not got a copy (or any of the other LE books), so I'd take it off you and make a donation to charity. Though I've not got the 1000s of posts as some other members.

Seq

Current PhD student at Exeter University - "For the Glory - The Development of Battlefield tactics throughout the Ancient World."

Moments that amused me; Sevatar Prince of Crows

(When running into Alastor Rushal "The Raven" on the Invincible Reason)
"You won't believe how I got here."

(When told that a Commodore has survived an ambush and is now the highest ranking survivor.)
"That makes him the new fleet admiral. Offer him my insincere congratulations on a rank he earned purely by being the last naval officer standing. But what's the bad news?"
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-27-13, 12:50 AM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

Would be very interested in the same of neat books and for review purpose as well for Heresy and TFF.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-27-13, 01:48 PM

aaronspuler's Flag is: USA

I'd love to be in the running for this giveaway. I've tracked down things like Space Hulk, Assault on Black Reach and the like. I have every paperback 40k book, but have not had the opportunity to get any of these hardback editions.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-27-13, 02:06 PM
Deathwing Commissar

Phoebus's Flag is: USA

I have it, so no worries on that account, but I wanted to give you kudos for your generosity, Angel. I'd give you some rep, too, but I have to spread it around first!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-27-13, 02:41 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Well done on your generous spirit AoB.

The reason I never went for it in the first place was because of the ridiculous postage. They didn't even give a choice of what type of postage IIRC, and it would have cost nearly as much as the book itself. I would be delighted if you decided to send it to me, your celtic cousin.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-27-13, 05:01 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

How very generous of you, I already have it so would not be asking, however I wonder if someone would made the same offer with promethean sun would they get any takers???!!!!!

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-28-13, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman78 View Post
I wonder if someone would made the same offer with promethean sun would they get any takers???!!!!!
I doubt it LOL

Worst novella ever
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-18-13, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Right, hadn't forgotten about this, just been a bit busy! In the end I couldn't decide on who to give it to, not wanting to favour anyone over post counts or how new they may be. So ultimately I ended up deciding it in a rather unorthodox yet typically me fashion. Each of you was assigned a piece of chocolate and then they were all laid out in front of my Labrador, whoever s chocolate she ate first....won. The winner being:

Khorne's Fist!!

Congrats dude, will get a pm sent to you to go over postage etc.

Sorry to everyone else, you can blame Harvey, by faithful, yet somewhat fat Labrador.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-19-13, 11:17 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Khorne's Fist!!
Excellent! Thanks AoB. Much appreciated.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode