Black Legion Series (ADB) - Page 58 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #571 of 600 (permalink) Old 08-29-15, 04:40 PM

Is there a release date for MoM?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #572 of 600 (permalink) Old 08-29-15, 05:49 PM

Matcap's Flag is: Netherlands

Not yet, but he's working on it at the moment. His personal blog updated with this:
https://aarondembskibowden.wordpress...at-im-writing/

"Okay, okay, fine. This is what I’m writing."

post #573 of 600 (permalink) Old 08-30-15, 05:29 PM

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
He's been working on it for longer than that, and not so secretly either. He mentioned it a couple of years ago at least.
But then he announced taking a break from it, so it's "secret" in the way we didn't know he'd picked up on writing it again.

post #574 of 600 (permalink) Old 08-30-15, 09:35 PM

Anyway, it was DBC who said, "...which I’ve been writing in secret since January."
post #575 of 600 (permalink) Old 09-01-15, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forkmaster View Post
But then he announced taking a break from it, so it's "secret" in the way we didn't know he'd picked up on writing it again.
Close! After Talon, a long time back, I said it was probably going to be next in line. I then spent all of last year writing Ragnar Blackmane instead, as I wanted a break from the Heresy and the setting's intricate innards and guts. I started it, in secret, in January - and GW asked me not to say anything about it. So this is the first time I've ever said I was actually writing it.
post #576 of 600 (permalink) Old 09-01-15, 01:31 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead.Blue.Clown View Post
Close! After Talon, a long time back, I said it was probably going to be next in line. I then spent all of last year writing Ragnar Blackmane instead, as I wanted a break from the Heresy and the setting's intricate innards and guts. I started it, in secret, in January - and GW asked me not to say anything about it. So this is the first time I've ever said I was actually writing it.
Awesome. Don't suppose you can or are allowed to give us a guestimate on the release for it?
post #577 of 600 (permalink) Old 09-01-15, 01:41 PM

One would imagine that even when a book is finished by the author it would need final sign off, proof reading for canon errors (yeah, that's made me smile too!) and then it would be down to BL or whoever to decide when it goes to print. Hopefully it's nothing to do with ADB and then we can't blame him for the slow release
post #578 of 600 (permalink) Old 09-01-15, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow_ View Post
One would imagine that even when a book is finished by the author it would need final sign off, proof reading for canon errors (yeah, that's made me smile too!) and then it would be down to BL or whoever to decide when it goes to print. Hopefully it's nothing to do with ADB and then we can't blame him for the slow release
Tee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Awesome. Don't suppose you can or are allowed to give us a guestimate on the release for it?
...hee!

No idea, sorry. I'd guess (and this is really a very raw guess) that MoM would be out this time next year? It's going pretty well but I have no idea where it sits in the schedule these days, the Heresy is trucking on fine without me slowing it down anyway.
post #579 of 600 (permalink) Old 09-01-15, 02:08 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead.Blue.Clown View Post
No idea, sorry. I'd guess (and this is really a very raw guess) that MoM would be out this time next year? It's going pretty well but I have no idea where it sits in the schedule these days, the Heresy is trucking on fine without me slowing it down anyway.
Awesome either way, cheers for answering.
post #580 of 600 (permalink) Old 09-01-15, 02:19 PM

My fingers are crossed that it won't be a limited release. I want MoM on iBooks as soon as its ready so I can download that bad boy and start enjoying a story that isn't about bloody Calth or bloody Isstvan!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode