Path to Glory Story Idea, Other Writers Needed. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-15-13, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Eddy2594's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Path to Glory Story Idea, Other Writers Needed.

Okay so my local Games Workshop is running a Path to Glory campaign where core unit champions from Daemons, Warriors and Beastmen have their own 100pt war-band and must conquer the others. As the battles go on, the champions become more and more powerful, getting favored by their deities or by them all etc.

Paddy, one of the store assistants told me if I wanted to write one of these books I needed to post ideas on the forums and show off my writing style and skill. Anyway before I do that I want to state my idea.

My idea is go along with this Path to Glory idea and take a POV from an aspiring member of the Chaos hordes, a leader of a war-band who seeks glory and rewards by the Gods of Chaos. Will they be successful or crumble into dust?

Now what I need is some interested writers who would like to create their own war-band leader and I was thinking of a few writers, preferably unpublished so we are all in the same boat but exceptions could be made for a really skilled writer and or good idea. We as a small group of writers would then write a George RR Martin style book, quite a few POV characters, we would write some starting chapters where we focus on our character rise and then we would have a group discussion as to where the characters will end up at the end, will some have a fight? Will some die? Or will we go onto a sequel with more events.

If you are interested, I will be up for discussion
Either comment or email my Yahoo: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Tags
black library , chaos , fanfiction , warhammer fantasy , writing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode