Traitor's Gorge - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

Default Traitor's Gorge

This was just released at the Black Library Weekender. And by their infinite wisdom, they offer these to only the fortunate few who can make it to the events, and leave to rest of us to the dogs of eBay and their outlandish prices.

My question is, is there any chance this will be available on their website? or do I have to fight through eBay and clean out my wallet to afford this simple novella??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 05:52 PM

March of Time's Flag is: Great Britain

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 07:27 PM

Malus Darkblade's Flag is: Kuwait

Mike Lee (the author of the Malus Darkblade series) + Warhammer40k. Sigh...

This exclusive and limited edition novellas business is really stupid.

I'd gladly pay for ebook versions without all the fancy stuff that comes with the physical version but alas I must secure these titles through other means. They need to think of their customers outside of the UK. Their loss.

Last edited by Malus Darkblade; 03-04-13 at 07:29 PM.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 08:46 PM

Crap like this makes me want to stop collecting all together. I don't live anywhere close to these events. It's a slap to the face to those who love the books but are not rich.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 10:08 PM

Just one of many stupid things they do. Just sell books, eh? Freakin' sell books!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 10:23 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Oh? What was that? You couldn't get an entire weekend and both days either side so you could travel to the other side of the country and come to one of our events? I see. Well sucks to be you, guess if you want to read this novel you better get saving and head over to eBay! Cheers for buying all our other books in the series though, would be such a shame and annoyance if you couldn't have one of them don't you think?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 11:42 PM
Lupe's Flag is: Romania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
Oh? What was that? You couldn't get an entire weekend and both days either side so you could travel to the other side of the country
You misspelled "continent" there. (feel free to read that as "Atlantic Ocean" or "planet" instead, if it more accurately reflects your current situation)
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-13, 02:40 AM Thread Starter

I suppose if its going to cost me $100+ dollars to get across the Atlantic, find a hotel, find transportation to event, food, water, etc. THEN buy the damn novella, not to mention loose out on money from my job... then I guess I can justify buying it off eBay...

Still pisses me off how they can feel its fair to charge event goers what? $30-$50 dollars? for these novellas? granted they probably charge in pounds lol, so I leave that up to you to do conversions, I'm just a stupid American lol.

I am more then willing to throw my money AT BLACK LIBRARY. Why they find the need to force me to pay crazy amounts to others in order to read their material I will never understand....
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-13, 03:40 PM

Dean2112's Flag is: United Kingdom

Gets my goat!! Hopefully, as with most novellas released at BL do's, they will eventually become available from BL later in the year.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-13, 04:39 PM

Bane_of_Kings's Flag is: England

This'll be released in a anthology/as an ebook later/both later. Just because it appears in a LE novella first does NOT mean that it will only ever be that particular format.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode