The overlords review and interview for Black library - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Dagmire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default The overlords review and interview for Black library

Hey guys and gals Dagmire here.
I am sure you are all fed up of me pimping my podcast but i just wanted to let you all know about what the show can offer any BL fans.
Over the past year I have worked with the Podcast and BL in regards to book reviews and interviews, to that end BL have been kind enough to put me on the "advance copy" list. This means BL send me books and audio dramas that are 3-4 months away from being released in order for me to;1 review them & 2: Give them away at a later date as prize support for our listeners.

Only last month I gave away the new 2nd ombibus of the ultramariens book to a HOL member, delago. All he had to do was register to The overlords forum.

Now I am not trying to tak away members from HOL, indeed this post is only informing you of what our podast can offer you as BL fans.
so, in teh last few weeks we have had a 5 hour long show on the history of the imperium, and interview with Josh renolds, andy smiley, ADB and sarah cawkwell.
We have also reported from teh BL live event and ran reviews of The Emperors Gift which is yet to be released. Up coming we have Void stalker and teh audon books, butchers nail and eye of vengance. I am also running a review of every Hammer and bolter e-mag that is released.

What do you need to do to access all this great content you ask? how much will it cost???

Its FREE. all you need to do is follow the below link:
http://www.theoverlords.co.uk/podcast/

or find us on iTunes as "the overlords" in the podcast section.

So if you have heard us before and liked the show or you are just interested in the lore of 40k pop on over and have a listen. If you like what you hear let your fellow gamers know about the show, spread the love of the hobby and enjoy the show we provide you with.

Big thanks to the BL crew for taking the time out to let us pester them with written, voice and video interviews and for send us shiny new books.

Also thank to Arron who took time out from spending time with his new child to be interviewed by us, and for thoughs that dont listen to the review.......
....The Emperors Gift is by far one of THE best 40k books written to date! Its a MUST have for any fan of the imperium!!!!

Plea ends

D

Please listen to my PODCAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaraknarn
This unholy amalgum of womanly sexiness with unfathomable macho should never have been created. Birth rates will plummit, the entire male population will be turned, women kind everywhere will cry desperately to ravished, but no man will heed the call except Dagmire himself. Perhaps this has been Dagmires plan all along. . . . . .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 08:50 PM

It is very good, and I don't actually play 40k...

"I will kill him. I will literally kill him. With my bare hands."

- Roboute Guilliman, Primarch, XIII Legion
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-28-12, 09:23 AM Thread Starter

Dagmire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Thanks for listening.
D

Please listen to my PODCAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaraknarn
This unholy amalgum of womanly sexiness with unfathomable macho should never have been created. Birth rates will plummit, the entire male population will be turned, women kind everywhere will cry desperately to ravished, but no man will heed the call except Dagmire himself. Perhaps this has been Dagmires plan all along. . . . . .

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode