Horus Heresy - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-08, 12:47 AM Thread Starter
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

anybody got some interesting heresy fluff?

i have a lot of interesting stuff on the primarchs and such. mostly loyalist factions of the traitor legions during the heresy. i have some interesting stuff on kor phaeron too. supposedly he had worshiped the gods of chaos since the reunion between the emperor and lorgar. he simply bided his time and waited for the right moment to turn his primarch. in my eyes lorgar was quite possibly the most loyal primarch he just couldnt take a reprimand from the one he loved the most.

its also interesting how much hate lorgar must be filled with now. i mean he was shunned by his father when all he wanted to do was glorify him.....its no wonder he turned, religion was his life, so he gave praise to the emperor who didnt want any. it seems to me that they could have worked things out if they tried and then the emperor would have had an extra legion and a damn good one too.

also im interested in the word bearers black apostles and how they come about. i know that they are supposed to be fallen chaplains but i looking fo rsome more fluff

stuff about their crozius and armor and all that good stuff.

i also am interested in their pre-heresy aspect and how such a pious legion could turn from the emperor.

sorry if i seem repetiteve im just trying to fix up my avatar so i am posting stuff piecemeal

this is a col website

hhhmmmm......well id like to know how people play their armies and what ones they have

Merged Posts. This is not a chatroom. Please take your time and compose your posts thoroughly. If you have somethign to add after you post, use the EDIT button. -G

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."

Last edited by Galahad; 05-18-08 at 02:23 AM. Reason: This is not a chatroom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-08, 01:30 AM

Lord Khorne's Flag is: Australia

Did you just do that to get lots of posts?
http://www.lexicanum.com click on 40k and search horus heresy. V.interesting.

GW is the eternal circle.
It creates and destroys.
Inspires and demorilises.
Gives Birth and Murders.
That is Games Workshop.

Currently working on Guardians Of Pella Space Marine chapter
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-08, 01:43 AM

CallumM27's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackApostleVilhelm View Post
i also am interested in their pre-heresy aspect and how such a pious legion could turn from the emperor.
Wow just a few questions The Word Bearers turned cos Lorgar was gutted when the Emperor told him that everything he knew in life(religion) was utter rubbish. Then just to kick him when hes down told him to be more like Roboute Gilliman(sorry if this is spelt wrong) how cruel was that its the greatest irony in the 40k universe that the Emperor was made a god after the heresy otherwise the WB would be the most loyal/pious legion in the Imperium.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-08, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
The Hammer of Olympia

BlackApostleVilhelm's Flag is: USA

wow that sucks....thats too bad. is it me or doesnt it seem like the emperor was kind of an ass and played favorites?

yeah i wa trying to get some more points for the avatar thing.....silly me

Here is the beginning of my fluff for my Iron Warriors Eighth Grand Company https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=51842

"A fortress is a living thing: the commander its brain, the walls its bones, the sensors its eyes and ears, the troops its blood, their weapons its fists. This tells us two things: If one organ fails, the whole dies. And if the whole dies, no single organ can survive alone."

Last edited by BlackApostleVilhelm; 05-19-08 at 12:13 AM.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-08, 01:11 AM

Lord Khorne's Flag is: Australia

You are lucky you didn't lose any rep. Any way thats right callum.

GW is the eternal circle.
It creates and destroys.
Inspires and demorilises.
Gives Birth and Murders.
That is Games Workshop.

Currently working on Guardians Of Pella Space Marine chapter
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-08, 05:25 PM

Maggard's Flag is: England

I wouldn't say the Emperor played favourites, it's just that Guilliman saw the Emperor as a father and as a commander and didn't try to deify him in any way. The World Bearers habit of conquering worlds and building shrines went against everything the Emperor was trying to achieve since he was trying to enlighten mankind from superstitions of the Age of Strife.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-08, 12:37 AM

Well if you want to know about a ton of different aspects of the Horus Heresy, if you haven't already, read the Horus Heresy series. Last book was Legion, the 7th I believe. Some of the best books I've read.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode