Primarchs' Anthology - less 1 Primarch - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-14-11, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Chaosveteran's Flag is: Russia

Default Primarchs' Anthology - less 1 Primarch

Dunno if anyone noticed this yet, but it seems that they have dropped Alpharius/Omegon from the Anthology and instead replaced them with Curze...

Not sure if this is good or not, as it is definitely interesting to read about the NL primarch, though I was even more interested to read about the enigmatic AL primarchs....

THE STORY
Created in the Emperor’s own image, the primarchs had long thought themselves to be princes of the universe and masters of their own destiny – they led the Space Marine Legions in glorious conquest of the galaxy, and no enemy of the Imperium could stand against them. However, even amongst this legendary brotherhood, the seeds of dissent had been sown long before the treacherous Warmaster Horus declared his grand heresy.

ABOUT THE BOOK
Gathered within this anthology are four novellas focusing on some of the mightiest warriors and leaders that mankind has ever known – Fulgrim, Lion El’Johnson, Ferrus Manus and Konrad Curze – and the roles that they may have yet to play in a war which threatens to change the face of the Imperium forever.

Shame.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-14-11, 07:25 PM

Yeah, this is gutting me immensely. I really like Rob Sanders' work. Humbug.
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-14-11, 08:15 PM
Drinker of tea...

TheReverend's Flag is: United Kingdom

BOOO!! HISS!!! Although I like reading about all the Primarchs, the Alpha Legion intrigue me quite a bit. Oh well, maybe they have chosen to make it into a bigger story? Time will tell

post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-14-11, 08:32 PM

I'm going to go on a limb and hope this signals Sanders being made a full novel author for the HH.

If not, I'll just have to cry.
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-14-11, 08:39 PM

Yeah I noticed this some time ago. On a positive note we will get lots of Alpha love in Deliverance Lost. Hopefully Rob Sanders will get a full length HH novel, although the running order at the moment is G.Thorpe (Deliverance Lost), Abnett (Know No Fear), ADB/GM/CW/NK (Primarchs anthology), James Swallow (Fear to Tread), and ADB (Untitled World Eaters/Word Bearers book) so it will most likely be early to mid 2013, and I believe GM is planning an Iron Warriors novel for then as well so it could be pushed back further.
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-14-11, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

Chaosveteran's Flag is: Russia

I really liked Dan Abnett's portrayal of the AL...shame it's not him who's continuing it....
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-14-11, 10:07 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Well thats immensely annoying, along with the Lion, the Alpharius/Omegon story was the what i was looking forward to most.
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 04:47 AM

would've preferred to have Khan in it...we have nothing on that guy
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKT208 View Post
Yeah I noticed this some time ago. On a positive note we will get lots of Alpha love in Deliverance Lost. Hopefully Rob Sanders will get a full length HH novel, although the running order at the moment is G.Thorpe (Deliverance Lost), Abnett (Know No Fear), ADB/GM/CW/NK (Primarchs anthology), James Swallow (Fear to Tread), and ADB (Untitled World Eaters/Word Bearers book) so it will most likely be early to mid 2013, and I believe GM is planning an Iron Warriors novel for then as well so it could be pushed back further.
ADB is doing 'Butcher's Nails' about the World Eaters, it's due in June (before Fear to Tread).
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoos View Post
ADB is doing 'Butcher's Nails' about the World Eaters, it's due in June (before Fear to Tread).
He is doing that as well, it will effectively set the scene for his forthcoming HH novel. From what I know the Butchers Nails is a bridge between the end of Aurelian and his World Eaters book.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode