Ask darkreever - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-26-12, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Commander Solus View Post
Can you run roleplays even with low (ie: less than ten!) post-counts, or do you have to be part of a few here first to be deemed "worthy"?
You don't need to partake in any RP down in roleplay threads before starting one(s) of your own. I find that taking in part in one or two doesn't hurt though, at least if your new to the concept of doing one on a forum. I have seen some people come in and start their own without taking part in any others, and some members who frequent the area rather heavily are more iffy to join because they haven't seen what you can do.

Quote:
Sausages or custard? (Or both?)
Sausages, hands down

Quote:
Does this post count as threadomancy? (And if the answer is "If I told you I'd have to kill you" please just say that instead of telling and killing me.)
If that was the answer, I wouldn't even be bothering with this post.

Seeing as threadomancy is only a bad thing, here on Heresy at least, when you make an irrelevent post to an old thread; I don't think asking me questions, in a thread about asking me questions, actually counts.

Now I have a question for you lot: who would you bet on in a fight? Krin O'kar from Serveants of the Imperium or Commander Badass from Manly Guys Doing Manly Things.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-27-12, 08:00 AM

Lord Commander Solus's Flag is: Great Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
You don't need to partake in any RP down in roleplay threads before starting one(s) of your own. I find that taking in part in one or two doesn't hurt though, at least if your new to the concept of doing one on a forum. I have seen some people come in and start their own without taking part in any others, and some members who frequent the area rather heavily are more iffy to join because they haven't seen what you can do.
Great! I guess I'll just have to make a good first impression with the recruitment thread.

Quote:
Sausages, hands down
Good call. However, the trick-part of the follow-up question; would your answer change in a zombie apocalypse?
post #23 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-27-12, 08:20 AM
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

Quote:
Now I have a question for you lot: who would you bet on in a fight? Krin O'kar from Serveants of the Imperium or Commander Badass from Manly Guys Doing Manly Things.
Krin O'kar, but only because if he ran out of guns, Brianna would save his bacon by taking down Command Badass.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

post #24 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-27-12, 08:41 AM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

I go for Krin. He'd probably just chuck his overloaded plasma gun at Badass...

Much to the anger of the tech-priests.

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #25 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-27-12, 09:33 AM
Feed

Commander Badass. By humakt's logic, if we're including their allies then we can't forget Mr. Fish can we?

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #26 of 108 (permalink) Old 10-29-12, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Good call. However, the trick-part of the follow-up question; would your answer change in a zombie apocalypse?
Seeing as I have no love for custard, no my answer would not change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion5 View Post
Commander Badass. By humakt's logic, if we're including their allies then we can't forget Mr. Fish can we?
No we cannot, especially after that last ark where he became an awesome laser-fish.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

post #27 of 108 (permalink) Old 12-03-12, 10:52 PM

Default what is the easiest way to check my warhammer

what is the easiest way to check my war hammer as i have some figures I just got and some are big ones some have names on the base but no date and a couple have nothing on
post #28 of 108 (permalink) Old 12-03-12, 10:58 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

If an immovable object is struck by an unstoppable force, how many potatoes will fit in the jelly mould?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #29 of 108 (permalink) Old 12-04-12, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOKY2 View Post
what is the easiest way to check my war hammer as i have some figures I just got and some are big ones some have names on the base but no date and a couple have nothing on
I don't know about the easiest, but one of the easiest ways is to let others have a look and see if they can't help you.

By all means, put the images up here and lets see if anyone knows.

Apparently you can paste an image into a post simply by copying it in something like microsoft paint, and then pasting it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
If an immovable object is struck by an unstoppable force, how many potatoes will fit in the jelly mould?
Three, and the end result is always peanut butter unless it is the third Monday of April; then you get vodka.

post #30 of 108 (permalink) Old 12-04-12, 09:15 AM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Three, and the end result is always peanut butter unless it is the third Monday of April; then you get vodka.
Praise be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic > Ask A Moderator!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode