Ask darkreever - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-23-14, 06:06 AM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Dyna low rider or at least like that (couple years old), slightly altered front with a few skulls. I fucking wish I had the 883 after getting a look at it.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-23-14, 06:08 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Nice, got any plans for modding it? Yeah the 883 is fucking hot, matt black and the drag bars. Good thing is that you can pretty much make a 1200 custom look exactly like one if you want more power. I'd love an 883 but like hell I can afford one in the this country, as it stands I'm just modding up my little Intruder, well I will get back to doing it once the frame is straightened.
post #93 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 08:30 AM

Snokvor's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Dear Snokvor,

You have received an infraction at Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Yeah, so if your going to report people for breaking the rules then you better make sure your shit doesn't stink. Because the staff take every report seriously, regardless of who's being reported; and we do look into all of it.

Stay away from any and all current even threads on Heresy for the remainder of this year, or feel free to fuck off elsewhere. We are a site about plastic spacemen fighting aliens in the distant future, not CNN, FOX, BBC, or any of those other places.

Also, don't think your the only one getting in trouble because your not; just in case you were going to inquire.

Again, feel free to contribute elsewhere on Heresy and in other threads in Off Topic, or have fun elsewhere if you can't be bothered.
-------

This infraction is worth 20 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1882538
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scscofield
Ok that deserves rep.

Leave him be, he is special.
All the best,
Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
My latest reply in case I will get banned:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever
How about this: take the infraction, move on, and show that your far better than the image you've given in Off Topic?
How about this: I've already took the infraction, moved on and started posing in other parts of the forum while you were busy telling me how bad my current image is?

Not to mention that I never told any moderator, including you, to do a better job using profanities. The f-wording in my infraction message was uncalled for and you either can apologize for it or fuck off yourself because I will be done talking to you.

post #94 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 08:50 AM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Sorry if I'm out of line saying this but just take the take the infraction on the chin and leave it be. Throwing nasty shit over the tinternet won't solve anything.

Ps. Darkreever, what's the meaning of life?...

Last edited by Nacho libre; 09-06-14 at 08:53 AM.
post #95 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho libre View Post
Sorry if I'm out of line saying this but just take the take the infraction on the chin and leave it be. Throwing nasty shit over the tinternet won't solve anything.
Your not out of line, just 100% right.

Quote:
Ps. Darkreever, what's the meaning of life?...
That depends on who's seeking an answer; seems people like Snokvor above seek vindication when they are in the wrong. Otherwise the answer is clearly bacon.

On a more serious note and in regard to Snokvor's post, heres something from our own rules that I find relevant:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rulez
Heresy requires that members respect the decision of moderators.
Threads and posts questioning the actions or decisions of forum moderations will be deleted on sight, and the appropriate action taken (up to and including forum bans) against the thread starter and/or participants. However, as a member you reserve the right to PM any moderator or administrator regarding action taken.
So that last part, speaking to another member of the staff, unless I'm mistaken thats been completely ignored in favour of constantly telling me how I should hold myself to a higher standard, watch what I say, and try not to act like a fucktard.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this

Last edited by darkreever; 09-06-14 at 02:21 PM.
post #96 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 03:04 PM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

The answer is 42 duh

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #97 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 03:26 PM

Snokvor's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
I never disputed it, only how it was phrased. Considering that I never talked to him before and this is the first and only infraction I have I think I deserve to be told about it in a respectful manner. Other than that I have no other issues.
post #98 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 03:32 PM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snokvor View Post
I never disputed it, only how it was phrased. Considering that I never talked to him before and this is the first and only infraction I have I think I deserve to be told about it in a respectful manner. Other than that I have no other issues.
Its better that you just leave it mate. If you keep on this path you are gonna get banned.
post #99 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snokvor View Post
Agreed. This will be discussed by the staff. Move along, it'll get better.

Just let it go and be mindful of it in the future. The only. Person one can change is themselves, especially on the internet. It's best to just have a short memory and cruise on. Re-hashing shit constantly doesn't do anyone any good.

Strange, but not a Stranger.
post #100 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-06-14, 05:37 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

Dear @darkreever , should I paint my baneblade stormlord grey with green camo strips or green with grey camo strips?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Off Topic > Ask A Moderator!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode