» Statistics
Page Views: 2004
Last Updated: 16-12-2012
» Army Logo
» Army of the Week

Tash'var Cadre
furyion
Army Name Race Game System Points
Sons of Horus 17th Grand Company Horus Heresy-era Space Marines Warhammer 40k 3000
» Sons of Horus 17th Grand Company
[Tullis Satrael, Captain of the 17th Grand Company]
» Army Details
With the release of The Horus Heresy Vol I: Betrayal, I knew I had to have a Sons of Horus army. I mean, another one-- I have a huge Black Legion army, and when they came out with rules and miniatures for the Legion as it existed while Horus still lead them, there were no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

The Great Crusade/Heresy army list is really geared towards Apocalypse, so with that in mind, I haven't really built towards any specific army list-- I'm just building units and painting them as the whim strikes me. I'm planning on collecting at least a Battle Company's worth of infantry, plus some Terminators and a dreadnought talon, but we'll see!
» History/Fluff
[Tactical Squads]
» Dreadnoughts
[Honoured Brother Cadon]
» Battle Record
Wins-
Draws-
Losses-

Largest Deployment to Date:
» Comments
04/27/2013 17:39
Very nice! Are those warrior lodge symbols painted onto the knee pads? I really like the blackened eyes on the Captain, and the way that you've chosen that muted green-grey colour scheme with intense highlights and striking metals (and the red symbol looks fantastic) is very well done!
Delete Comment

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome