Warboss- powerklaw, shootaskorcha, eavy armor, cybork body

wierdboy- warphead

Elites
10 lootas

Troops
20 boys- 1 bigshoota, nob with eavy armor

15 boys- 1 bigshoota, nob with eavy armor

heavy support

Battle wagon- killkannon, cannon, 2 bigshootas, deff rollas, ard case, grot riggers, extra armor

2 killakans- bigshootas

deffdread- 2 bigshootas

Win/tie/loss
2/0/0
» Army Details
Warlord Grazza Gorwitz was once a brutish nob living in the shadows of the hive world karakasa. he would have lived and died a nob if he had not been gifted by Mork a level of cunning not found in most orks. He "bribed" some ork boys into planting a bomb in the warlords tent. what he did not tell them is that he still had the detonator and he was not going to let them be the only thing to tie him to the crime but they quickly found that out as the bomb exploded once they entered the tent. all of a sudden there was a vacancy at the spot of warlord and Grazza was the first to step forward. he knew he was going to need something big to stop him from meeting the previous warlord's fate. so once again he "bribed" his meks into creating a vast army of walkers. with his army he set out to carve himself his own empire or at least see as much of the imperium as he could burn in his wake. He allied himself with rogue bigmek Zogblasta da black who leads his own dread mob into Battle and the fanatical followers of wurzagga a wierdboy who claims that mork gave him his powers to conquer the know universe.
» History/Fluff
» Modelling and Conversion Information
» Images
» Comments
10/23/2011 11:44
thanks i needed a extra dread for my dread mob and had lot of fun. now trying to make 4 legged gun dread.
Delete Comment
10/21/2011 10:04
A Kopta Wagon, whoot!
Delete Comment
08/25/2011 15:34
still love the dread cant wait to face it on the field o and we are gunna tyr for a turnie this year so tell scot and get an army ready
Delete Comment
08/25/2011 15:19
i finally have a full dread mob zogblasta i like it i will think on it
Delete Comment
08/24/2011 17:15
zogblasta da black
Delete Comment
08/23/2011 11:28
will get pictures but camera not working
not quite sure about the name grugnatz if any suggestions would love to take them.
Delete Comment

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome