Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - November Entries

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Dave T Hobbit 
#1 ·
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

November 2015

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 30 November 2015.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

See less See more
#2 ·
Alright you lazy gitz I'm back and ready for a throw down so come and fear the orky madness that will be coming from my brain.

#4 ·
I'm gonna try again this month, with a little special project of mine.

While practicing more on my Word Bearers theme, I thought I would paint up a old Daemon Prince I had lying around. However, I knew I would never field him in a CSM army without using a Black Mace, so I thought I would challenge myself even more in the art of creating my own models. So I wanted to create a Black Mace for him and add some parchments to his shoulder, seeing as he is a Word Bearer.

The before shot is this:

I then stripped him and tore the arm off. Using grey stuff, green stuff, the axe of a Bloodthirster (For the handle), the axe of a plastic Daemonprince (For the shaft), some shields with spikes and some Stirland Mud for texture, I crafted this for him:

Painted up it now looks like this:

#10 ·
Ey! @morfangdakka you grot! Don't ferget da silverback of yours.
:headbutt::punish::punish: Thank you Moriouce for reminding Dis old git to submit his stuff after working so hard on it.

Da Dark Moons newest rokkit buggy creation strutting its way on the runway this season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.