February Painting Deathmatch: Single Miniature
February Painting Deathmatch: Single Miniature!
Hello everyone! Welcome to the thread for the
This is not the year long Army Painting Challenge run by humakt but a separate Monthly event run by myself. Though entries in one can also be entered into the other (assuming it fits into the category chosen for this deathmatch).
- A category is decided upon before each monthly painting challenge. The voting held at the end of last month resulted in the winning category being Single Miniature. Depending on the turnout or feedback I receive, I will either continue having a theme as the months progress, or I will simply make each month a free-for-all, it's up to you!
- Single Miniature - Any single miniature from any company up to 40mm size base.
- To enter the painting deathmatch, the miniature/s you are painting must not be painted before starting and picture proof must be shown of the miniature/s 'pre-painted' (unprimed, undercoated or if you are repainting and old miniature - in its' original paint scheme) otherwise your entry will not be eligible. Picture proof qualifies as part/all of the miniature shown in front of a screen with the image of this thread on it.
- You may join the painting deathmatch in progress at any time, but must submit photographs of the completed miniature by midnight GMT of February 28th, 2013. WIP images are welcomed and encouraged.
- Miniatures that are completed in time will be eligible to win the deathmatch. The deathmatch winner will be decided in a separate voting thread by the Heresy Online community. Votes should be cast not simply on painting skill, but on merit, including creativity, application of painting techniques, individual artist improvement, etc. The winner of the deathmatch will be awarded with the Mark of Slaanesh award.
- Winners from the previous month are able to participate in the next months painting deathmatch, but they are not eligible to win in consecutive months.
Good luck to all participants!
PS - If you have any feedback on the running or structure of the monthly deathmatches throughout the course of the next month, please let me know as we will take into account any feedback.
Last edited by Boc; 02-04-13 at 10:52 PM.