Warhammer: The Age of Sigmar - Page 7 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Age of Sigmar All Age of Sigmar discussion in here. As the section grows we'll expand it into its own cateogory.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 63 (permalink) Old 09-27-15, 06:17 AM

Did they have to destroy the Old World? Logically yes. Other than Valten and the Warrior Priests the humans were fucked. I played Mark of Chaos and automatically thought they humanity was out of its league. Same thing with Vermintide. Warhammer had the balls to do what 40k is impotent to do: progress the story. Chaos can't be "trying" and the Empire "surviving" perpetually. Eventually someone's endgame has to succeed. Logically it wasn't going to be humanity, elfs, or dwarves. Though I understand some may want to maintain the status quo, it was unsustainable. Also unlike 40k that has an entire galaxy, chaos can invade only so many times before they win. I like the premise of this an I think it's ambitious. Lot of imagination in creating these realms, gods, and warriors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-10-15, 04:35 AM

Since the old world is gone. What is the realm ? Is that a new world ?
So I take it all the old characters are gone and dead. Does this imply that if you play table top you can't use the old characters?

And something totally unrelated..did Gork and Mork ever beat up Khorne?
post #63 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-10-15, 04:12 PM

Asamodai's Flag is: Great Britain

The new world is now made up of 8 Realms. One from each Wind of Magic. Currently all except Azyrheim (The Realm of Heaven) are infested by Chaos.

There are characters who survived. Mostly the Incarnates from the End Times. Off the top of my head I know Sigmar, Tyrion, Teclis, Alarielle, Malekith (Now Malerion), Nagash and Archaon have all survived.

Gork and Mork are now a single entity, Gorkamorka. Don't think he's had any real battle with Khorne.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Age of Sigmar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode