The Age of Sigmar is Nigh. - Page 29 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Age of Sigmar All Age of Sigmar discussion in here. As the section grows we'll expand it into its own cateogory.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #281 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-08-15, 09:49 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Loving that Lord-Celestor on foot, and the designs on those Liberators.

Ordered my copy of Age of Sigmar tonight, but considering that this book will likely not sell out, as Warhammer: Archaon didn't, I will wait until later to pick up a copy.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

Last edited by Lord of the Night; 07-08-15 at 10:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #282 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger View Post
So from the looks of the video on GW, its just fantasy space marines vs khorne...

I wasnt even opposed to the change necessarily, but come on, space marines!?
I've been out of the loop, finally checked GW website "Wow those are some fancy looking smurfs?"

Last edited by locustgate; 07-10-15 at 11:58 AM.
post #283 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

LOL. The ultimate rage quit.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...f-Sigmar-Rules

Last edited by Khorne's Fist; 07-10-15 at 01:42 PM.

post #284 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 02:19 PM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
I hate this guy and hope a big clusterfuck of rapist bees takes residence into his anus.
Really. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #285 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 02:49 PM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
the funniest thing is. the point will not actualy mean anything, neither will the sacrifice.
GW will shrug and move on.
the yes-men that are already behind him and most people that share his opinion where already on the same page as him.
in the end it was a meaningless gesture.
people that think for themselves, will have a look at it. and make up their minds and move on.
post #286 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 03:04 PM

Quote:
What an actual ass clown. I really can't wait for those who are this bent on being mad to just fuck off and play something else, and stop cluttering the forums and making things unpleasant for those who wish to enjoy the game in peace.
post #287 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 03:10 PM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
I hate this guy and hope a big clusterfuck of rapist bees takes residence into his anus....
Wow, that is a really specific (and vivid) invocation!

Why bother hating him? He's clearly already full of hate.

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.
post #288 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 03:20 PM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
I hate this guy and hope a big clusterfuck of rapist bees takes residence into his anus.
Really. WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Ouch.

I hope his incineration of his collection makes him feel better.
I don't in anyway agree with his opinion on the new rules, as I rather like the simplicity of them. And unless this turns into some sort of ice bucket challenge viral thing turned blazing protest, I don't see GW being to interested. Actually, they'd be hoping he'd regret his choice and buy new ones.
Honestly, I'm betting GW will be putting out some point based tournament ruleset in the near future that will be a bit more like Fantasy Battles. Which the fans of that ruleset will come back for and use.

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
post #289 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 03:40 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charandris View Post
What an actual ass clown. I really can't wait for those who are this bent on being mad to just fuck off and play something else, and stop cluttering the forums and making things unpleasant for those who wish to enjoy the game in peace.
Yes, this times a thousand. Like a jealous lover stalking their ex on the internet after they break up. Playing the game isn't worth their time, but whining about it is. Really worthwhile.

I stepped into my FLGS yesterday to buy a few paints and they're putting together an AoS league AND a 40k league. I'm so down! 5 minute walk, 1 minute drive. Daemons of Khorne gonna do some killing.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
post #290 of 344 (permalink) Old 07-10-15, 04:24 PM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roganzar View Post
Ouch.

I hope his incineration of his collection makes him feel better.
I don't in anyway agree with his opinion on the new rules, as I rather like the simplicity of them. And unless this turns into some sort of ice bucket challenge viral thing turned blazing protest, I don't see GW being to interested. Actually, they'd be hoping he'd regret his choice and buy new ones.
Honestly, I'm betting GW will be putting out some point based tournament ruleset in the near future that will be a bit more like Fantasy Battles. Which the fans of that ruleset will come back for and use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
Why bother hating him? He's clearly already full of hate.
The guy is an asshole. There are several reason to hate him. First, the guy has some issues of protagoinsm and clearly wanted to others to take notice "Yo, look at me! Imma burning all my models, yo." I despise this behaviour.
Then, he clearly has no idea about value of money or has so much green in his pockets that he does not understand what he's doing. (i've seen many guys in the years struggling economically to buy just a box of minis because they enjoyed the hobby and modelism, and the shithead just burns his stuff down?)
moreover he has no respect for himself and his paintwork (that was pretty cool, btw). The guy doesn't enjoy the hobby the way we do, he just needed a way to...bah, i don't know why he bothered painting and gluing shit togheter. Clearly not for fun, not for passion, not for anything.
When in 2-3 years AoS 2 hit the shelves i'm going to connect to his channel and hear what he has to say about it (probably pretenting not to regret his past actions) . I bet he'll be whining about whatever other game have had the "luck" to gain his interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
Wow, that is a really specific (and vivid) invocation!
That's because i like to emphasize what i feel and always try to get the best metaphore to let you feel the feelings i feel.

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Age of Sigmar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode