Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Looted Carnifex birthday present
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-12-11, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Azwaz
Relaxed Gamer

Azwaz's Flag is: Wales

Default Looted Carnifex birthday present

Ok, so these are the first pictures of anything I've done before being put online so be as gentle as you like with me... (I hope this is the right forum for conversions)

I started this project about November last year, E-Baying the various bits and bobs, did some scetches when I could, writing rules for it and such. I was inspired when some friends were looking at some pictures of looted carnifex's, I really liked them and had seen them before... but my friend who collects Orks hadnt seen them and was getting really excited about them and how wicked they looked. I know he appreciates the work that goes into converstions and stuff... I collect Tyranids, He's got Orks...

So naturally I dived into a project that started 7 months ago and give him his birthday presant today, it was well recieved : ) . I have stressed to my other friends how I do not intend on making a habit of 7 month conversion projects for birthday presants.

The pictures I've got are unpainted so you can (try) to see what I've done. If anyones got any questions or advice on how I could do something in the future, they are welcome to do so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0363 (small).JPG (43.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0364 (small).JPG (42.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0365 (small).JPG (41.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0366 (small).JPG (44.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0367 (small).JPG (37.8 KB, 8 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome