Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - CotE Reviews: Age of Darkness edited by Christian Dunn.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-27-11, 01:46 AM
CursedUNTILLDEATH

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

So far on Face of Treachery and the collection has been underwhelming. McNeil's normal brilliance just isn’t in Rules of Engagement, and I though the part were the ultra's are fighting a certain legion to be completely baffling. I didn’t much care of swallow’s story either. It was good, but I really saw it coming, he gave away the twist much too early for me.

Kyme I don’t even want to speak of. The marines ruined the whole story with their "IM ANGRY GRRRRRRRR, IM A ANGRY MARINE!!!" attitude that Kyme seems not to be able to break. The Last Remebercar has been my favorite so far, I was rather surprised by French. He gave a great look at Dorn's feelings about the Imperuim and it was very well written.

Great job with the review, glad to see you at it again

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome