Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Crom the Conquerer
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-27-11, 12:04 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Kordel Shorgaar and Archaon are confirmed to have escaped.

Haargroth (Khorne) was slain while fighting against Emil Valgeir, while Melekh and his son (Tzeentch) were slain for their inability to capture Brass Keep quick enough. I cannot remember Styrkaar's or Feytor's fates.

Crom, however, is thought to be dead.

As to being defeated by Grimgor where Crom wasn't, Archaon was at the end of finishing a lengthy campaign, which had been suffering defeats from the Empire defenders left right and centre, the Dwarves and Kislevites were about to return, the Daemons had left the field of battle, and the Chaos forces were returning to fractious ways, all while Archaon had been in the middle of attempting to slay Sigmar reincarnate and his crazy padre; to which Grimgor effectively sucker punched Archaon, and said "yeah, now I beat you, now, I'm leaving", the equivalent of a drunkard bottling you, then leaving to go an sleep on a park bench somewhere.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome