Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Contact List
Thread: Contact List
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 07:55 PM
Deus Mortis

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Forum name: Deus Mortis

Name: Nick

Means of communication:
Hotmail and MSN: [email protected]
Facebook: If you are that bothered, PM me and you can have a link

Roleplay experience: About 3 years

Theme preferences: I tend to find my way into action RP's mostly, but I myself am rather open on the matter.

Memorable roleplay from the past: I have 3: AB:TN 2, Hammer of Olympia and The Sick Children

Favorite roleplaying system: Which ever one they uses here. I'm pretty much ignorant of all other forms of RPing

Favorite games: Call of Duty, Halo, Assassins Creed, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Favorite roleplaying moment: Damn, that's difficult! Probably...if I had to choose...gah I can't pick! It would probably be from one of the above mentioned RP's though

Favorite quote(s): "You are the dumbest smart person I have EVER met!"

My Physics teacher - "When was the last time you were slapped? Not a kind slap, like one from your mother, but a really dirty slap?" (Now, I'm sure you aren't allowed to say that to a student, but it was bloody hilarious )

"'What are you talking about? America's not going to destroyed!'
'Never? Rome was destroyed, Greece was destroyed, Persia was destroyed, Spain was destroyed. All great countries are destroyed. Why not yours? How much longer do you think your country will last? Forever?'"

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPT’s?: Nothing decent. I only say that because I will be busy soon, so won't have a lot of time to RP, which means that I'll miss out on all the goodness

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome