post #15 of (permalink) Old 04-05-11, 08:15 PM
Angel of Blood
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Forum name: Angel of Blood

Name: Dom

Means of communication:
MSN: [email protected]
I will only add you if you put who it is in the add request. And unless you happen to be some hitherto unknown fit bird, i won't be adding you on facebook ^^

Roleplay experience: RP like these? Only since last september roughly and only on these boards. Used to play Inquisitor years and years ago.

Theme preferences: Not really too concerned, as long as it looks well thought out and has someone reliable running it and reliable people signing up for it.

Memorable roleplay from the past: Not really done enough to warrant a favourite tbh. Though i did dearly like 'In over your head' by Deathbringer and sincerly hope it may start again one day.

Favorite roleplaying system: Err, again don't really do any others so this i suppose.

Favorite games: Call of Duty, Medal of Honor and Battlefield series. Left4Dead 1+2, CSS, Football Manager, FIFA, hopefully The Old Republic when it comes out. Oh and Mass Effect 1+2+(soon 3) own all.

Favorite roleplaying moment: Back when i played Inquisitor a friend failed rather massively on his melta bomb role and it ended up sticking to his own chest plate. Much hilarity insued, and in the end we just stopped rolling the dice to see just how much more he could die.

Favorite quote: "Nobody asks to be a hero. It just sometimes turns out that way."

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPTís?: Like i said before would like to see Deathbringer RP start back up again ^^ But also would like to see a really well thought out RP that is something very different(much like in over your head was) and would actually finish through to completion and have sequels after it. Infact pretty much what Euphrati said above.

Do you like the title of this thread? (Yes/No) If no, then what might be a better title?: Does the job really. Could be called 'Darkreevers whimzical band of merry followers?'

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome