Midge913
Unfinished Project King

Midge913's Flag is: USA

Forum name:Midge913

Name: Ben

Means of communication:
Yahoo:[email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Roleplay experience:I have been playing role-playing for the better part of the last 15 years. Everything from D&D to Star Wars and everthing in-between. Recently added the online roleplay threads to the lineup and have really been enjoying it so far.

Theme preferences: No preference. If it involves dice, paper, and character playing then sign me up.

Memorable roleplay from the past: Nothing stands out at the moment. There are so many memorable times.

Favorite roleplaying system: My favorite at the moment is the White Wolf system of games (werewolf, Vampire, etc)

Favorite games: Dragon Age, Fallout, anything Star Wars, Final Fantasy, Civilization, Mass Effect, pretty much anything complicated or quest type.

Favorite roleplaying moment: When a Minotaur fighter that I was playing in D&D waded through about 60 orks without taking a scratch.

Favorite quote:
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

What would you like to see happen/start up here in RPTís?: Nothing that I can think of at the time being.

Do you like the title of this thread? (Yes/No) If no, then what might be a better title? Its ok, says what it means. Sprucing it up wouldn't hurt I suppose.

Commissions, Project Logs, and Galleries
Follow me on Twitter: @MidgesWorkshop. You can aslo follow me on face book Here

Last edited by Midge913; 10-28-11 at 05:48 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome