Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - *SPOILERS* New fluff on the Grey Knights
View Single Post
post #148 of (permalink) Old 03-11-11, 10:18 PM
Child-of-the-Emperor
Bane of Empires

Child-of-the-Emperor's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEQinc View Post
My bad then. I thought he got sucked into the warp fighting M`Kar which the GW page said happened when he was low level.
Nah, basically it went:

Banished M'kar (as a battle-brother) on Acralem and was subsequently cursed by the Daemon > Rose through the ranks to Supreme Grand Master > Returned to Acralem where upon the curse took effect and he was dragged into the warp.

But even so your point still stands. I imagine it would still be a little difficult to coordinate the Chapter when he is wondering through the warp, outwitting Tzeentch and generally just being stronger than Khorne and better than Chaos...

Unless of course the title of Supreme Grandmaster is now more of a respectful titular role (without holding any direct leadership role), not bestowing it on a successor considering Draigo is still (somehow) alive (in a sense).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cegorach View Post
I do love how we don't even need CotE to comment anymore, chances are he has already said something intelligent before that can be re-applied to the current situation.
Heresy's Background FAQ. (Fluff Project)
CotE Reviews: Prospero Burns (HH Review), Age of Darkness (HH Review).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome