Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - If Master Chief was in the 40k universe
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 01-22-11, 11:49 PM
Hooobit

Hooobit's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
in the modern world of awful shitty games like medal of honors 2 hour single player and shite multiplayer, 4 hours of single player and 4 extra maps to a working multiplayer is 2 full games worth of content, you should consider yourself blessed.
Stop playing games on "easy", lol. But even I found the campaign to be a bit short, almost similair duration to gears of war.

When you compare the books (so the actual Spartans and not the player controlled version in the games), the Spartans seem to be more acurate in shooting and have more prowess in combat than the average 'nilla marine. The iniative should be high because they seem to have a much lower reflex time than the Space marines.

you should always use the books (maybe Halo:wars aswell)as the base for the UNSC units because in the books you have the halo universe and characters as bungie wanted them to be, not controlled by players of different skill and playing style.

Everyone has a purpose, just so happens mine is more of an example to others of what NOT to do.

I know it's time to go to bed when the last post in every thread has been written by me.

Hooobit, nothing more nothing less.
XBL: Hooobit
PSN: Hooobit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome