Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Tit Slug Released
View Single Post
post #150 of (permalink) Old 11-22-10, 07:03 AM
Khorothis

Khorothis's Flag is: Hungary

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobss View Post
How are those girls pregnant? As I cannot see any ''access point'' for those delightfully elongated and slippery tentacles, it defies the logic of sexual reproduction.

As for the fapping thing. We all fapp to hideous things once in a while... but this? I doubt even the most hardcore 4chan user could wield his punitive cock in any semblence of a masturbatory gesture with the image of this shit upon his screen.
The Wet Nurse isn't the one impregnating them. I think it is written somewhere that the tentacle there is to help out with a miscarriage or something.

They would have to get a painted version first but I doubt that would keep anyone from fapping to it. Especially the veterans of /d/. Browse the place for a week if you don't believe me but don't come back demanding your mental virginity 'cause its gone for eternity.

The fool, the coward, and the ignorant proclaim that the warp is a realm of unknowable peril and indescribable terror, that it is the hell of countless ancient myths and legends. This is a lie, told by those whose authority is based on lies, to keep the masses terrified of the unknown. The warp is limitless power and its secrets are infinite; it is knowledge and strength, life and death, and the untapped potential to make and remake worlds. It takes only the discipline and the will to shape it; those who lack that clarity of purpose are liable to be shaped by it instead.

- Ahzek Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome