Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Competitive 1500 pts Raven guard list
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 09:54 PM
Ultra111

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
Hello, my fellow heretics. I am hoping to secure the funds to go to the Throne of Skulls tournament, and as such, need a good 1500 points list. Sadly, I play mainly social games, so the following list may be very bad :

Hq:

Space marine Chaplin, with terminator armour and storm bolter

I assume he's going with the terminators? if so ok.

Troops:

x10 Scouts with 9 sniper rifles and 1 rocket launcher, all with camo cloaks and a melta bombs

x10 Scouts with 9 sniper rifles and 1 rocket launcher, all with camo cloaks and a melta bombs

I'd drop one squad entirely, and add 2 tactical squads with razorback + an upgrade. Have a 5-man scout squad with telion, 3 snipers and 1 ml for 135 points

Elites:

x10 Terminator Assault squad, with Thunder Hammer and Storm Shields - Land Raider Redeemer with a multi-melts (Dedicated transport)

Drop to 5 men. Maybe give 2 LC's.

Heavy Support:

Vindicator with siege shield

Vindicator with siege shield

If I were you I would drop the siege shields. Add a predator with HB sponsoons and storm bolter.

This only comes up to 1380 points, and I'm not sure what to spend it on. Should I remove something? Add something in?

C & C would be greatly appreciated!
Maybe throw a dreadnought or two with 2/TWAC, or some land speeders with HF/MM, or sternguard. Or a mixture.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome