Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - (SW)Russ vs (WE)Angron
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-15-10, 12:52 PM
Khorothis

Khorothis's Flag is: Hungary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
From all evidence given, Angron does not seem the type to bunker down in a good position and taunt someone out. And im of the opinion that whomever won the duel would die from their own wounds shortly after anyway
I didn't say that, I just said that he wouldn't jump into an obvious trap and he would make Russ fall into his obvious trap instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompy Bits View Post
Nah, he won't bunker down. He'll wave his arms around like chicken wings and make clucking noises till Russ can't stand it anymore.
That would certainly work! Oh god, make me unsee it!

The fool, the coward, and the ignorant proclaim that the warp is a realm of unknowable peril and indescribable terror, that it is the hell of countless ancient myths and legends. This is a lie, told by those whose authority is based on lies, to keep the masses terrified of the unknown. The warp is limitless power and its secrets are infinite; it is knowledge and strength, life and death, and the untapped potential to make and remake worlds. It takes only the discipline and the will to shape it; those who lack that clarity of purpose are liable to be shaped by it instead.

- Ahzek Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome