Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - star trek in the 40K universe
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 11-12-10, 06:49 PM
Brother Emund

Brother Emund's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek View Post
Are you serious? Being Asian, Russian or Black doesn't make you 'xenos'. The Imperium isn't racist there are whole chapters representing different ethnic backgrounds. There's no need for it.
WOOOOH, I'LL STOP YOU THERE RIGHT NOW! Do NOT tar me with that racist crap. It was a light-hearted reply to a hypothetical topic, which you did not obviously see. As for the Imperium NOT being racist... it exterminates entire races who are not human. Don't even go there....

Just to let you know... I actually got a warning from the Moderators because of this stating I used racist language... and if you only knew what I do for a living, you would know that there is not a racist or any-ist bone in my body. Cheers anyway

Quote:
gothik: agree with you on that there is no real need for it, being a gay woman myself i suppose i might get hung drawn and quartered but i would like to think that the 41m has its own problems then petty rascism or the like. i can see the fact the two universes wouldn't work really but it might be a giggle in some way shape or form
As my previous...

"Death occurs when a lethal projectile comes together in time and space with a suitable target, in the absence of appropriate armour or protection”

Check out my 40K 'Epic' about the Hunted verses the Inquisition: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...98#post2184698

Last edited by Brother Emund; 11-12-10 at 06:51 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome