Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Greenstuff: Capes
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-10-08, 05:05 PM
Tau Chaotix
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 396

its called green stuff, and you can buy it from most places that sell games workshop.

Tau Chaotix is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome