Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 1st competitive BA list NEEDS REVISION
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-22-10, 08:06 AM
Lord Reevan

infernus pistosl aren't really worth it to be honest. at that kind iof range you might as well use meltabombs and save 10pts. On the sanguinary guard however I would keep them as they're cheaper for them. The powerfist always have at least one in case you get charged by something like a dread or wraithlord or any other thing that normal marines can't kill.

The assault squads I think 2 squads shoudl have power weapons and meltabombs while the other has a power fist. Balances them out fairly nicely that way. Infernus pistols and hand flamers again I dislike them. Too many points for nothing special bar an extra attack.

Tha Baals in a list like this they need to be outflanked. Otherwise as the only vehicles in the list they will die fast

If you shit in one hand and wish in the other we all know which one will fill up faster.

And as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will have no fear For I am the scariest mother f*cker in that goddamned valley!

Damn nature, You Scary!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome