Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Your Fluff Credentials
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 09-04-10, 01:28 PM
Doelago
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

1: How long have you been in the hobby?

Well, I wanted to start in 2004, but I did not buy my first models until maybe... 2007? It was a SM Tactical Squad.. Aah... Good old memories...

2: How important is Fluff to you, relative to other aspects of the hobby?

On a scale of 1-10, I would say that it is 9, maybe 9,5, dunno, but I also enjoy just using money on a hell of models, of which only 40% get painted as I turn my eyes on a new army or chapter...

3: How devoted are you to the works of the Black Library? By this I basically mean what compels you to buy/read one of their novels, do you pick them because of the races involved, follow certain serials, on a whim, etc...

Totally random purchases... I have bought two novels; Assault on Black Reach and Dark Adeptus, and gotten two others together with the White Dwarf value packs; Caves of Ice and Faith and Fire... And then I have also bought two amazing background books; The Liber Chaotica and the Sabbat Worlds Crusade... But I am planing to buy more, as I am getting even more into the fluff for every passing day...

4: How many codexes have you taken the time to read thoroughly, including older editions?

I will give you a short list:

5th: Codex: Space Marines

4th: Codex: Dark Angels

3rd: Codex: Daemon Hunters

3rd: Codex: Tau

3rd: Codex: Blood Angels

3rd: Codex: Dark Angels

My favorites of them are the last of them, cause I was really surprised to find them in the shelves of a local book store for a darn cheap price and in damn good shape, and the fact that they were probably the best read of them all!

5: Do you enjoy postiulating theories, pondering mysteries, and writing your own works to expand your enjoyment of the hobby?

Yes, I do, it is one of the most enjoyable things in the hobby!

6: If youa have anything further to add, feel free.

I am the Emperors most holy servant, so screw you, you chaos work shipping bastards!

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome